Taetzu: Our Grand Canyon pt7

Tzuyu woke up feeling arms wrapped around her. She smiled pushing Taehyung's hair out of his face and slowly went out of his grip only to be pulled back. "Stay..." he mumbled, hugging her tightly. Tzuyu sighed nodding her head.

"Okay but we have to wake up." She said, embracing him back. Taehyung groaned nodding his head slowly. Tzuyu admired all of Taehyung's perfect features while he slept. "I want to see Jihyo's baby come on!" She whined, pushing him out of the bed. Taehyung grumbled, nodding his head in defeat.

"All right.. lets get freshened up then." He said, walking off the the bathroom. Tzuyu stayed in Taehyung's shirt as she went to the kitchen.

"Thank god Nayeon is with Jeongyeon right now." She mumbled, realizing how much of a scolding she'd be getting if Nayeon found out that they were at the apartment. Taehyung came back out, hugging Tzuyu from behind smelling the pancakes.

"Ooo yummy~" he teased, taking the plate Tzuyu gave him. Tzuyu smiled running off to the bathroom.

She changed into a long sleeve plain shirt with some light blue jeans. She came back out, letting her hair down. "Eat up so we can go." She ordered, taking a bite of her food. Taehyung nodded eating rather quickly, finishing first. He decided to clean the dishes as a thank you for Nayeon letting him stay with Tzuyu. Tzuyu placed her dish in the sink smiling as Taehyung washed it. "I love you." She said out of the blue. Taehyung smiling kissing her forehead as he finished.

"I love you too babe." He said softly, taking her hand and walking to the door. They put their shoes on and headed inside the car, driving off to Jihyo's place.

"I was thinking..." Taehyung started. Tzuyu turned her attention to him listening with all ears. "Maybe we could save up enough money to get our own place?" He said as if it was a question.

"I'd have to ask about that with Nayeon, but her and Jeongyeon are hanging out a lot more lately since Haeun's birth. So I don't think Nayeon would mind I would love to, really." Tzuyu said smiling. Taehyung smiled nodding his head as he parked the car. Tzuyu stepped out of the car, feeling the cool air hit her skin. She took a deep breath in, taking her step to Jihyo's home. "Come!" She called to Taehyung, waving him over. Taehyung grinned, jogging up to her side. He rung the doorbell, revealing Namjoon rubbing his eyes.

"Hey guys, Haeun just woke up Jihyo is feeding her right now. Come in come in." He said smiling but seemed very tired. Taehyung and Tzuyu walked inside, Taehyung staying with Namjoon while Tzuyu went to Jihyo. She knocked on the door.

"Come in." A voice called. Tzuyu stepped inside smiling. "Hey Chewie." Jihyo said smiling, burping Haeun. Tzuyu sat by her on the bed smiling.

"She keeping you up?" Tzuyu asked, gently rubbing Jihyo's back. Jihyo places Haeun down after she took her burp and nodded her head.

"It's the first three months that babies will keep you awake so yep. For another month I'll be awake every night." Jihyo said smiling. Tzuyu gently lifted Haeun into her arms cooing at her.

"I know but it'll be worth it." Tzuyu assured, "I have news too. Taehyung and I are thinking of moving into our own apartment." Tzuyu said smiling. Jihyo raised her eyebrows smiling as she heard the news.

"That's awesome Tzu! We're all going to convince Nayeon to let you. And I think her and Jeongyeon are going out now too. But they haven't told us yet." Jihyo said teasingly.

"Namjoon... how did you ask Jihyo to marry you?" Taehyung asked out of the blue, pausing their movie.

Namjoon's mouth parted a bit shocked from his question. "Well I took her to the beach, which is her favorite in the summer and I did a picnic for her. We went on the Ferris wheel there and the cart was quite large so when we were at the top, I stood on one knee and proposed." Namjoon said smiling to himself. "Where is this... coming from?"

Taehyung sucked in a breath, letting it out slowly. "I want to marry Tzuyu."