Taetzu: Our Grand Canyon pt2

Tzuyu opened her apartment door slowly. God.. today was such a good first date.. I can't wait for our second one. Tzuyu thought smiling to herself. She looked into the living room, seeing all eight girls waiting and clapping for her. "TZUYU GOT A MAN!!!" Chaeyoung cheered, jumping on top of her.

"Jesus Chae! Calm down it's only one date so far! Our next one is this weekend, we are going to the park then for ice cream." Tzuyu said blushing, pulling away from the attached maknae.

"Second date?! Congratulations!!!!!" Momo cheered, embracing her best friend. The girls all came in for a tight hug around their youngest, teasing her in every way possible.

"Calm down!!" Tzuyu scolded, crawling away from the eight girls. They all crosses their arms almost as if it was planned. They sat their youngest down and explained everything to her on dating. Tzuyu nodded along pretending like she knows what they're talking about. She wasn't one to know these types of things in love... for her this was like going to school all over again. "What am I supposed to wear for the next date?" Tzuyu asked shyly, hiding her face in her pillows. She looked up at all the girls in need of assistance.

"Something casual. What's the weather gonna be? OH MY GAWD IF IT RAINS AND HE HAS AN UMBRELLA ITLL BE JUST LIKE A KDRAMA!" Sana squealed, falling off her chair. Tzuyu turned even more red if that was possible for her. Jeongyeon thought to herself and snapped her fingers.

"I got it! Tights and a really big long sleeve shirt. If you get cold then he could give you his jacket and be cute and stuff. Also where are your converses? You could wear that too." Everyone looked at the short haired girl in shock. Jeongyeon was not one to come up with lovey dovey ideas, this was a new side of her that no one saw coming.

"That's... actually a good idea! Great job octrich!" Jihyo praised, ruffling her hair. The girls dragged their youngest to her room making her try on multiple shirts to go with her black tights and long legs.

"Guys guys guys!" Tzuyu shouted, gaining all of there attention.

"What's wrong Yoda?" Mina asked.

"I have till Saturday to pick an outfit out. I think by doing everything right now is hectic!"

"Psh. Saturday is three days away!" Dahyun scolded, sitting Tzuyu down. "We hAve the perfect outfit now. Your floral long sleeve shirt, black jeans and your purple converses. If you get cold hopefully your boyfriend will give you his jacket and things will be cute and like a kdrama-"

"Okay Tofu thats enough. But she's right Tzu. Now you have to get your rest we'll take our leave. Tomorrow we'll go to the salon". Mina stated, pushing all of the girls out of the apartment.

"Bye guys!!" Nayeon shouted, finally closing the door. She jumped on top of her roommate squealing.

"Oh Nayeon.." Tzuyu mumbled giggling. "What if I fall in love?"

"Then let yourself fall in love Tzuyu. You need this, after everything you need this. Let Taehyung love you." Nayeon whispered, lying down next to her friend.

"Okay Nayeon. I trust you."

<~<~<~<

"Hey! Stop teasing me!" Taehyung snapped, blushing insanely.

"Taehyung has a girlfriend Taehyung has a girlfriend!" Jimin sang, skipping around the living room.

"I'm gonna tell Namjoon about this when he visits." Taehyung said pouting. He smiled to himself giggling a bit. "Ahh I'm excited for our date this weekend! What should I be wearing? Let's call Kookie! He's good at styling and good with girls"

"Hmm okay!" Jimin quickly took his phone out if his pocket dialing his best friends number. "KOOKIE COME OVER TAEHYUNG HAS A GIRL AND STYLE PROBLEM!!" He shouted, ending the phone call. Taehyung sighed smiling.

"You have to stop screaming Jimin! My ears will bleed out one day! And do you want some bimbap? I'm making some for myself." Taehyung said. Just as Jimin was about to answer, the door flew open reveling a panting boy.

"I'm here I'm here! I didn't know Taehyung has a girlfriend!" Jungkook exclaimed excitedly. He ran inside almost tripping. Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other almost bursting into laughter. "Chop chop! Into the dressing room! I know exactly what to make Taehyung wear!"