Taetzu: Our Grand Canyon pt13

Taehyung watched his wife get buried. How beautiful she looked, even when she was dead. The rain started to pour down on his world, his dead world. As soon as the last one left, he fell to his knees over the grave, sobbing. He had one rose in his hands, her favorite flower. He examined the plant, the thorn pricking his finger. He wiped the blood on the grass, gently placing the rose over Tzuyu's casket. "I'll be... with you soon. My sunshine." He whispered.

***

Taehyung brought the next ticket to the USA. He wanted to see the imprint he had made on the world with his heartbreak. He's heard all around the news that this is the biggest one yet. "Oh my gosh this is so sad!" A lady next to him cried, watching the news on the airplane tv.

"It is." He whispered, reading a book. He had already written and said everything that needed to be said to his friends and family, before he'll see Tzuyu again.

"I'm going to Tzuyu." Taehyung whispered. Yoongi's eyes widened realizing what he meant. "I cannot live without her."

"Tae.. oh Taehyung." Namjoon mumbled, embracing his best friend no- his brother.

"Do you.... really want to do this Taehyung?" Jin asked, his voice cracking. Taehyung nodded his head slowly showing them the already brought ticket.

"Taehyung we love you." Hoseok said quietly, tears streaming down his face.

"I love you too but.... Tzuyu is my world." Taehyung said, embracing all of his brothers tightly not letting go. "Don't tell the girls... they're already so depressed and Joonie. Make sure Jihyo is alright."

•••

Nayeon looked at the empty apartment, falling to the floor sobbing. "Oh babe don't cry please don't cry, Tz-Tzuyu is in a better place now." Jeongyeon assured sobbing as well. Nayeon looked to Jeongyeon in the eye, knowing she'd regret what she might do.

She erased it... erased it all from Jeongyeon not wanting to see her loved one heart broken. Erased the memories with Tzuyu except for when they were a band. And instead, said to her she disappeared. "B-babe why are you crying?" Jeongyeon asked tilting her head.

"I-I- don't know." Nayeon whispered, leaning her head on Jeongyeon's shoulder.

Taehyung was awoken by the rough plane landing. He didn't pack anything with him, he didn't need to. He ran off the plane, only having his wallet with him to get to the place where he must go.

"To the new crack in the world please." He said to the driver quietly, handing his entire wallet to him. "As fast as you.. can." The driver nodded his head and sped off.

Taehyung looked to the window, seeing the same sites as he did when he was an idol. He smiled slightly seeing his favorite burger place. "Here we are kid." The male said in a rough deep voice. Taehyung nodded his head, running out the door, looking at the humongous canyon HE had created. He stared in awe, looking down.

"I love you all, so much." He whispered, before stepping off the edge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeongyeon's face was covered in tears as Nayeon completed the story. "And that's their ending, our... Tzuyu's ending." She said quietly. Jeongyeon walked next to Nayeon embracing her tightly as she sobbed.

"Oh baby baby my babygirl.. I - thank you for saving me. But you were loosing yourself in the process." Jeongyeon said quietly.

"It's been a few years now Jeongyeon, I'm okay. We're all okay, Haeun is in preschool now, Jihyo is pregnant again, Momo has finally gotten herself a boyfriend. We're all... okay."

The end.