Cheater, Cheater (Bullied by Magcon fanfiction)

-Hey so this is a bullied by Magcon(original Magcon) This is going to be pretty realistic so it might go a little slower-

Bing Bing

I slapped my alarm and trudged to get ready and go to dreadful first day of high school.  I brushed my long blond hair, flicked some mascara to pop my blue eyes out. I put on an oversized tee shirt and leggings. Then I changed my pants to sweat pants, so I don’t show my body at all.  I’m not fat but I am bigger. That’s why these group of boys mess around with me and call me things. Ok, I know it sounds baby-ish “Calling names” but they have been doing it since 7th grade when my sister died; I gained a lot of weight when she died. I just kept eating, I used to be pretty but now I’m well, me. I have another sister in collage and a little brother who is 14. I’m 15, but that doesn’t matter.  I quickly jogged down stairs and grabbed a bagel and a sandwich; I ate everything then grabbed my backpack and plugged in my phone and played ‘ Explosion- Ellie Goulding’ I began to sing along with it.  I have a good voice, I know that, but the boys would make so much fun of me. Anyway, I approached the bus stop just as the bus rolled up. I took my front seat got lost in a book I was reading when I felt something hit my arm. It was a piece of nasty food; I knew it was the boys, they were all laughing. The ones that ride me bus our(from their group) is Nash Grier, a boy with super blue eyes, Hayes Grier, his little brother, Cameron Dallas, the ring leader, Taylor Caniff, bandana boy. We all were friends before 7th grade; they actually all had a crush on me, ha, not now. I just ignored it and knew I was off to a bad start already.  The bus stopped again, a boy stepped onto the bus. I knew he was new because no one called his name. He looked around and his eyes landed on me he approached me.

“Hi can I sit with you?” Did he actually just ask to sit with me? A cute boy just asks to sit with me! This is amazing. Oh wait he is still waiting for an answer.

“Yeah of course!” I practically scream and made room for him.

“Jacob Whitesides.” He stuck out his hand for me, I gladly took it.

“Emily Spellman.” I smiled widely then went back to my book. Once in a while I would study his facial features. His brown and his brown matched his little skin tone. The bus jolted to a stop everyone stood up. I quickly grabbed my bag and lightly jogged to my locker, which I already knew where it was because our middle school and high school are combined. Just as I was opening my locker I heard a whistle and I knew the torturing was starting. My locker slapped shut and there stood Cameron and his crew, Nash, Hayes, Taylor, and the Jack’s. They had other friends but these are the only ones that like to torture me.

“Hey whale.” Cameron laughed as he pulled out my book from my hand. I rolled my eyes and attempted to take my book from his hands.

“The Giver huh? Hoping maybe the book would give you your sister looks? The alive one of course.” He laughed and they laughed with him. I ripped my book from his hands began to walk away. I turned to see all the boys standing there.

“What do you want?” I angrily questioned. 

“To tell you you’re a whore and you’re not getting this book back.” He smirked

“What book, oh” I looked to see he had my book in his hands.

“Cameron come on give me the book!” I tried to reach it, he pushed me back and Taylor pushed me into the side of the wall. Blood dripped from my face and a tear slipped from my eye, Cameron threw my book at me. With that they were gone and I was all alone bleeding. I stood up; I went to the bathroom and cleaned up. The bell rang but I kept trying to clean the blood from my clothes. I picked up my phone and called my sister, Allison.

Allison- Hello?

Emily- Hi

Allison- Em, what’s wrong