Lust And Happiness.

Happiness depends on what you do
To make it happen.  

  Zainab and I are in the living room in her quarters. Our wedding was quiet, very quiet. Just the daurin aure.
"I want to go see my friends" she says to me.

"No you're not. We just got married and moved in yesterday and you're talking about going out? No way" I say.

She looks at me pissed off.
"Why?" She asks.
"Because I said so"

"My dead husband never denied me that"
"Well I'm not your late husband and you do what I tell you" I get up and leave.

   It was 9 in the morning.
When I came out I saw Hajah come out as well. Wearing her atampa, gown. A veil, loafers and tied her head tie. She looked stunning.

"Where are you going?" I ask when I walks to her.
"Work" she answers back.

"When did that start?" I ask a bit confused.
"Well I saw how busy you were preparing to get married. And your dad asked I knew I couldn't decline" she says.

My dad?
Well this must be to make herself busy.

   "Well take care" She says.
She got in the car and drove out.

I stood there watching until the gateman closed the gate before I started walking towards my quarters.

What the hell is going on with me?

Her POV.

    I came back and took my bath then I wore my sleeveless long black dress (I wear it at home). I love being here but I'm not alone Laura is now staying over, Well at times. The house smells great I put tillaran wuta all around. I turned on the AC in the living room. I sat there watching Empire and eating cupcakes, samosa and wine (non-alcoholic). When someone knocked. I got up and opened the door.
It was Nas.

I let him in. He keeps looking around.

"I love the way you decorated this place, it looks good" He says smiling as he sits.
    "I love interior decorating " I say back.

I got up and went to the kitchen I got back with a tray containing 3 plates and a jug filled with zobo. On the first plate I served 3muffins. On the second samosas and on the third cut pineapples. He's still my husband and I have my duties.

"Here you go" I say keeping the tray beside his feet on the carpet. "I think I'll join you on the carpet too" he says sitting on the carpet.

He starts munching on the muffins and I continue watching.
"So what exactly are you doing for Abba?" He asks.

    "His friend has an interior decorating company and he needed someone ASAP so he called to see if I would like to work there and I agreed". I say.

"Oh that's cool, but next time I'd like to know first".

I nod trying to avoid any arguments.
   "You really did well with the decorations, I love white and nude" He says and I smile.

"Well I can decorate your quarters if you like"
"Really?"

"Yeah I'll just go see it tomorrow and we can talk about the colors you want, right now is a bit late. Don't you think?"

   "You call 9 late?" He asks and I nod.
"Anyway my friend is getting married next week so I want you to get ready. I want you to stand out".
   "That's not a problem".

"What time will you be coming back from work?"
"Anytime you want my boss told me to go through it with my husband anyway".

"How about 4?"
"Okay then I'll tell him".