The Marriage Transaction.

Our Perfect Love Story author is back at it again, y'all

Okay readers like I have said before, I'm literally obsessed with writing books, don't blame me. And I just started writing a new book which I really think you'll like.

   It's titled:  The Wedding Transaction.

Description:  Transaction: An exchange or interaction between people.

"You can have the company but first you have to marry the CEO"
    Who cares if it's just marriage, he will do anything to get what he wants.

Real/Proper Description: it's a book about a workaholic who desperately wants a company, Unfortunately the contract for the sale of the company came with a marriage proposal. The only way he'll get it is if he marries the CEO.

Abdulhamid Isah: He wants to prove he can get whatever he wants so he agrees to the marriage not for himself only but also for his 9year old daughter who lost her mum 6years ago. Now he'll have to live with a business deal in his home but just how far will the transaction go?

Nabila Iman: She is a doctor who lost her father and inherited his multi billion dollar company. But she doesn't want it. She wants to be a full time doctor and so she desperately wants to sell the company. After disagreeing to sell the company to a man named Mr. Abdulhamid the first time she starts the procedure to sell it to someone else. Unfortunately after 2years the sale isn't complete and the buyer looses his life. Now she has no choice but to sell it to the man that she doesn't know but hates. Without her consent, her guardian adds a marriage proposal in the contract she signed. Now she has to marry him. Be a wife. Be a mother and Be a doctor.

    Interested?
Just read it.......

I'm sure you'll like it.
Don't forget to share.