Chapter 28

As the world went dark, there was a bright light. I felt that my eyes were already shut.

I opened my eyes.

I was in a bright room filled with medical things, I presume.

I was lying in a hard gray bed.

I tasted blood in my mouth. I felt dizzy. I didn't like this. Obviously.

A female nurse in a white gown walked in solemnly.

She was very pretty, with pale blonde hair and dark green eyes. She held a gray stick thing.

"SHE IS AWAKE!" She screamed.

I was startled.

Another person in a white gown entered, but this time, it was a man.

He had a kind look on his face. He looked as if he were in his 40s.

"Oh dear," He said. "She looks pale."

He shot a worried glance at the nurse.

They both muttered a serious conversation. Around a minute later, he spoke to me.

"Why hello Miss," He began, sitting in a chair with wheels, using his feet to come closer to the bed. "I am Dr. Roveroski. However, call me Steve."

I nodded. I weakly said, "Hello Steve."

He smiled. "It's a pleasure working for Queen Alexia." He fiddled with things in a little desk-cabinet filled with gauze and bottles.

I asked quietly, "Doctor, may I ask why I am in here?"

He chuckled, then turned serious. "You had something called a panick attack. I gave you some shots, because the attack affected you severely."

I nodded.

"Now, I'm going to ask a few questions. Alright?"

"Yes," I replied.

He asked her what she remembered. She remembered most of it, until the part where she fainted.

Phew, I had no memory loss.

I did have scratches from falling on the rough road, and this affected me from not being able to deal with pressured things.

The doctor told me that I needed to eat one pill everyday, before bed.

He handed me a small orange container with green pills inside.

"Now, I have to warn you." He said.

I didn't know what to say. "Yes?" I asked.

"There will be side effects, but it's different for everybody. Please be aware of this."

I nodded.

At that moment, the nurse left the room.

"You are in a very tired state. Please get rest. It is night. We'll see on your condition tomorow if you are going back to your room."

"Where is this?"

"Oh, this is the Emergency Care Hospital Center. We call this the ECHC. This is father down town of Dorthentrust. This was also a hospital built for royals, but we turned it around for everyone, since royals had their palace doctors. You however, were found by a boy named, what was it..."

"Lucas." I said.

"Yes, that's right. He didn't know that former queen Aletha's palace had doctors."

I nodded, and he turned off the lights, and left the room.

===============

A/N: Hey guys! Hope you are enjoying so far!

If you are new, please follow me, DdoDdo1627 !!!!!!!!

Please like as well!!

Shoutouts to.....

btsforarmies

user76697397

++++++++++++++

Thanks for your support! I'll work hard for this!

##############

Good news!

Many new people are starting to like Left Alone. I'm so proud, yet if only you could follow me and I could follow back! I will see to that later.

Do you think Lucas and Alexia will stay a couple, even though they just met, they were a perfect match. Or will they become more than that?.... Comment below!

I'll see ya in the next update. Byeeeeee