1k! Plz!

Hi! It's me, DdoDdo1627!

The book is over, I know. But, here's good news:

If I can get this book to 1k views, I will make a finalé to the book. It will be like another sequel, and it will be more discriptive and better. Plus, you'll get a shoutout! I will follow first 3 winners! (Sorry if the rewards aren't too good.)

Here's the steps:

1. Make sure you've voted for ever chapter!

2. Tell your friends on Wattpad to view and vote for this book. (3 people is the minimum! More is okay, even better! The more people you suggest to, the higher you will be in the shoutouts!

3. Comment #1kviews onto this book. Then comment how many people. Only comment if suggested this to 3 or more people, and voted for all chapters.

You'll get shoutouts and a 2nd (and better) sequel! Plus, it's not that hard. I will post from 5th to 1st place. Whoever shares it to most people gets top.

Of course, this is for fun and you don't have to if you don't want to. I will not accept hate, bc who wouldn't want 1k when we are THIS close?

If I do get hate, (which i probs wont cause i dont have much readers) I will delete this book.

Thanks! I am so grateful for all your support! 💋💋

Byeeeeeee

P.S. U can comment #1kviews on any of my books. Plz participate. I love y'all!