Dark World

Todoroki had gone the entire summer without seeing Midoriya.

He missed him. So... so much.

The camp that everyone studied so hard to go to had been canceled since Midoriya's abduction. Everyone hated this entire situation. Not only had one of their classmates and friends been kidnapped, but they didn't get to go to this super fun camp. The principle was afraid for the children so he had dorms built to keep them on campus.

Midoriya's dorm room stayed quiet and empty.

Todoroki passed the test, placing fifth in the class. His life was bland and he never spoke to any of his peers. Why would he?

Elsewhere, out of the class and out of the district, a ball of emotion and flesh sat upon a bed in a dark room. They sat in the fetal position, their tears stopping for the first time in weeks. Around them was wrapped a sweater that had All Might's face on it. Their figure trembled and shook with dry sobs of sorrow.

"Izuku, it's time to go." Midoriya's body froze its trembling and stood. He had half a mind to take off the sweater and hide it. If Trinity saw him with it on then she would burn it. He didn't want that. Todoroki's sweater was all that was keeping him sane. Sure, if he had no need to fulfill the orders she gave him, then he had full control over his body. But that was almost never.

When he was taken to a place where he couldn't see Todoroki, then he could stay still and hug the sweater around him. He missed everyone. He had this indescribable longing to be near and to talk with Todoroki.

He wasn't thin anymore. He was at a perfectly healthy weight. Trinity forced him to eat, whether he wanted to throw up or not, he had no choice but to follow her orders to keep it down. It's almost like he didn't go through a great trauma. But that wasn't true. His mental state was still so fragile and Trinity wasn't helping.

She treated him like crap. "What took you so long?" The blonde bartender glared at him with a fiery hatred. Her stare was cold and judgemental. He had been ordered not to lie but he didn't want to tell her the truth so he found ways around her questions.

"I was changing." This answer was never enough for her but she couldn't care enough to drill on. She smacked him on the back of the head as he passed her, out into the open from the protection of the hut.

"Be faster next time, will ya." It wasn't a question. She treated him like a slave. And now he knew. He's had plenty of time to contemplate her person. He's seen her in one of the picture books his mother had.

Finally worked up the courage to think of that word.

In one picture in particular, in the center of the frame, stood Midoriya's father. At his sides were two women. He had them both in a head-lock. One was his mother and one was Trinity. In the background, there was a river and a boat.

It wasn't a very special photo in particular, but Trinity was smiling. Her smile was so big and beautiful that he would have never guessed her a psychopath. She looked so warm and innocent. Now all he needed to know was what happened between then and now to make her the way she was.

It's not like Midoriya could strike up a conversation; she told him to only speak when spoken to. They never got close and he had no way of leaving. She's had him on lockdown and he can't find a fault to escape through. Don't leave the property without me. Only leave your room when I tell you to. Only speak when spoken to. Stay by my side at all times when off the property. No purposely harming me.

No purposely harming yourself.

Midoriya sighed. Aside from following all her orders, he could do anything he wanted. It was very little, but he could still think for himself. But what could he do with just his thoughts that only attacked himself?