2

It turns out that all three boys were professors. And apparently the strictest ones here; people said that they didn't tolerate any kind of bullshittery, and the fact that I managed to get placed under the custody of these three meant that I had dug myself a pretty deep hole. I didn't believe that, I had no reason to, so right now, I sat in the bathroom, door locked, refusing to leave for class.

"Open the fucking door, Levi!" Ethan yelled, banging on the door again.

"I'M NOT GOING TO CLASS!" I scream.

"Yes you are." Justin. He was right behind me. How the fuck was he right behind me!?

"Oh, fuck me." I mutter. Justin found it funny apparently.

"Over the counter. Now." He ordered. He had a glare that was daring me to defy, one that I didn't want to cross; so I silently walked over to the sink counter and bent over.

"I'm sorry." I whimper.

"Do you know why you're getting spanked?" He asked, tugging down my pajama pants.

"Um... 'Cuz I'm delaying all of us from class?"

"And how many do you think you deserve for that?" He questions, grabbing something from a drawer.

"F- Five?"

"I don't think five's gotten the message across the last few times, I say ten."

"N- No!" I whimper. I knew he wasn't going to go easy, and my ass was still sore from yesterday.

"So you think five will get the message across? Okay. But if I hear from any of your teachers that you weren't listening or that you were causing disturbance, bet your ass that I'll be expecting you bent over my bed when I get back. Am I clear?" He growls.

"Yes." I squeak.

The first smack went right across my sit spots and let me tell you, IT FUCKING HURT!! The next one landed in the exact same spot making me cry out. He wasn't going easy at all. He landed the last three extremely hard across my ass; so hard that tears were brimming my eyes as I cried out after each hit. I caught a glimpse of what he spanked me with; it was my hairbrush.

"I- I'm sorry!" I sob.

"I know you are. Come here." he said softly with his arms open. I gratefully accepted his hug which lasted a few minutes. "Okay. Go get dressed. Your uniform is laid out on your bed." he says, opening the door.

I scurry out and quickly get changed. The outfit was a blight blue cardigan, white button up and black pants. I grab my black shoulder bag off my chair and quickly scoop all the books off my desk and into my bag, not paying attention to the titles. I run, or more like roll down the stairs as I place my shoes on.

"Okay. Lets go."

They all burst out laughing, as Seth walks over and helps adjust my uniform and hair. We then walk down the corridors and up some stairs and through the busy, crowded hallways of the academy. Our first stop was Seth's class. Justin and Ethan kissed him goodbye, and Seth ruffled my hair which I glared at. Next was Justin's class. He kissed Ethan goodbye, before giving me a quick hug while he murmured for me to behave. Last stop was mine and Ethan's class... This was gonna be hell.

I walked over to the back, falling in the process, as my books flew everywhere. Students snickered and I could feel Ethan's eyes burning into my head.

"Mr. Woods! Please have more dignity!"

I fought the urge to retort a comment that would surely get my ass handed to me by both Ethan and Justin. I stood up and faced him, my books in hand, and smiled.