3

A few weeks had passed and I managed to stay out of trouble, surprisingly. The others had been arguing in hushed voices lately, clearly trying to avoid me hearing them. I was in my room, blasting Eminem as I worked on homework. The small intercom that had been installed in every room buzzed, my music being shut off momentarily.

"Levi, come down to the kitchen please. There's something we need to discuss." Seth's voice rang through.

"Kay. In a moment!"

"No. Now." It was Ethan's voice now.

"Fine." I groaned, pushing my chair back and getting up. I slump down the stairs and into the kitchen where all three sat, Justin had papers in a file neatly placed in front of them, and the other two fidgeted nervously.

"What's up?"

"So we've been thinking, and we want to know if you'd want to be our sub."

"Sure." I replied as if it was nothing. "I mean it was bound to happen eventually, seeing as everyone is terrified to come near me, knowing I'm under your guys' custody. And it's pretty obvious you three are in a polygamous relationship, looking for another sub. So why not?"

My evaluation seemed to have shocked them, but nonetheless, contemptedness shone in their eyes. We spent our afternoon discussing rules and contracts, we went over hard limits for everyone and triggers. All that good stuff, y'know? We also decided to stick with the traffic light system for safe words.

I had the same rules as Ethan and Seth too; but my punishments wouldn't be as harsh.

Rules:
1. Don't talk back or raise your voice for an unjust reason.
2. Voice how you feel. Communication is key.
3. Eat 3 meals a day
4. Use your words
5. Go to bed when told
6. No doing dangerous stunts
7. No drugs/ alcohol
8. No Lying
9. No whining
10. if you want attention just ask
11. Justin has to approve my outfit
12. Tell Justin if I break a rule.
13. No swearing
14. No touching myself without permission

Punishments:
-Spankings
-Timeouts
-Chastity
-Public humiliation
-Earlier curfew/bedtime

Rewards:
-Later curfew/bedtime
-Play time
-New things
-Day out with a dom of your choice

The chain in dominance went Justin, Seth, Ethan, me, unfortunately. All three had the authority to punish my ass, but it had to be run by Justin first. They were going to put me in training sessions and more classes with them since I'm new to all of this, but it wasn't going to be easy since I'm naturally mouthy and disobedient.

"Can I go back to my room please? I have homework I need to get done or else Ms. Grey will have my ass."

"Well now I'm gonna have your ass, because you mister, just swore." Justin muses.

"You can have it if you can catch it!" I challenge, bolting out the kitchen and up the stairs to my room. As I turned the corner and ran into my room, door slamming shut with a chair jammed under the matte silver handle.

"Open the door Levi!" he called, handle jiggling.

"I have homework to do! Maybe later!" I call, as the other side goes silent. He's not going to trick me into thinking he wasn't there. I roll my eyes, and collect my assignment before striding over to my bed and getting comfy.

"Well, I caught the ass, now I get the ass." Justin's voice echoed through my quiet room earning a squeak from me as I look up to meet his eyes. He was standing in the doorway of my bathroom; I really need to learn how he keeps getting in here.

"I- I was only joking! T- this ass, right here, i- it i- isn't f-for sale." I stammer as he strides over to my bed.

"I guess I'll just have to show you whose ass this really belongs to then, hm?" He muses, gently trapping my wrists between his hands and the mattress as he slyly slides a leg over my hip.

I didn't even try to fight back, I was far to intrigued on where this would go. His hands rest atop my thighs, trailing up and down my body, and stopping right at my pants line. His fingers dove for my sides and stomach, mercilessly tickling my thrashing body.

"Gah! S- st ahp!" I giggled and squealed, his hands moving up to my neck and armpits. He mercilessly tickles me until my face is bright red and my sides are on fire.

"Who's ass does this belong to?"

"Y- you." I gasp, trying to recollect the oxygen that escaped my lungs. Justin finally halts his torture and lets me catch my breath.

"So why would Ms. Grey be getting this fine piece of ass if you don't finish your homework?"

"Because teachers have the authority to punish students if they don't complete their work... ?"

"I guess I'll have to talk to her about that then, wont I?" I let out a whine in despair. She already hated me, and now Justin's gonna talk to her and she'll hate me even more! There's a sharp sting on my nose, and I look at Justin in shock.

"What was that for!"

"No whining." I slump deeper into my bed and pout.

"We can't solve anything if you just whine and pout. What's wrong?"

"She hates me!" I exclaim.

"No she doesn't."

"She gave me one of those red slips today because I wasn't writing notes quick enough. The only reason I didn't tell you is because I shredded it." I mumble the last bit, and Justin looked partly shocked and partly enraged.

"You shredded a misconduct?!" He yelled, in a tone that made me scamper away from him.

"I- I'm sorry!" I squeak.

Justin grabs my arm and throws the chair away from the door, dragging my struggling body down the stairs. The two looked up in curiosity, but quickly followed Justin and me out of the apartment. He drags me up the stairs and through the school hallways until we reach the door to the class I hate. He slams it open startling the female teacher inside, shoving me into the classroom.

I quickly cling onto Ethan, who looks nearly as scared as I do.

"What did you do?" He whispers into my ear as he brings me into a reassuring hug.

"I- I shredded a misconduct.. she gave me one for taking notes too slowly. I-it was u-unjust!" I stammer.

"YOU CAN'T JUST GIVE STUDENTS MISCONDUCTS FOR WRITING TOO SLOWLY! HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN DOING THIS FOR?! HUH?!" Justin roars at the female he now has pinned against the wall.

"I-It is my class a-and I will t-teach it the way I-i choose!" She squeaks. Seth now looks beyond enraged along with Justin.

"My fathers office. Now." He snarls, and Ms.Grey scampers out of the room.

Justin swiftly picks me up and places me on his hip like a small child.

"I'm sorry if I scared you. But let this be a lesson learned, no matter how unjust the reason is, you always tell me if you receive a misconduct, understand?" He softly states.

I nod and nuzzle my head into his shoulder, stiffening when I hear shouting and skin hitting skin come from the headmasters office. Seth storms out of the office, his face red with rage, not even paying mind to us as he vanishes down the halls. I could hear the headmaster roaring from inside the room, and it truly terrified me. I was so zoned out that I hadn't realized we arrived at the apartment.

"I- I think I'm just gonna go to bed." I whisper, freeing myself from Justin's grip. I walk up to my room and bury myself under the heap of blankets.

_-_-_-_-_-_-

I've been super busy lately...

the school is harassing myself, my friends and my girlfriend and now I have to speak with the police since they hurt my girlfriend when they were shoving and grabbing her. yay.... ):

have this small update for now?