Awkward

Okay, so this is another time skip. A month and a half went by.

I sighed as I got off the plain. I walked out of the the airport and seen my brother standing in front of my car looking down at his phone.

While I was gone, Rem got a new girlfriend, as did Sebastian, Aiden got a job and moved us both out of Debrah's apartment, Emerson and Lilly started dating, and Palaye's tour was rescheduled after the police found the fuckwad who threatened them and their fans, and they're on tour now.

I walked up to him, gaining his attention. "What's up big sis," he asked, pulling me into a hug.

I pulled away and held my hand out for the key, and he sighed before placing it in my hand. I got in the car while he put my suitcase in the back of the car as well as my camera stuff before getting in the passenger side.

"So, I'm guessing you haven't talked to Remington since you left," Aiden said, looking at me.

I rolled my eyes at him, "what do you know about me and Remington," I spat.

"A lot more than you think. I know how to read you," he said and I scoffed.

"Yeah, whatever," I said before driving with the directions given to me by Aiden.

***********

I laid on my bed in my new, freshly decorated room. We ended up moving into a nice two story house. How he can afford it I have zero idea.

Lilly had decided to come over for our once a month sleep over, except this time she had a surprise for me. "Come on lazy ass, get ready, we're going to be late," she screamed at me.

We had already dyed my hair crimson and silver, and she made me get a new tattoo, which is the Palaye Royale symbol on my left shoulder, what could she possibly want from me now.

I sighed, pushing myself up to glare at the girl with rainbow hair. "What is so important about this anyway," I asked sourly.

"You'll see, now come on, you have someone to save," she said and I shook my head, slipping a pair of tennis shoes on.

************

Lilly dragged me through the crowd of people after the show was over and I pulled against her. The surprise was a Palaye concert. God this was going to be the most awkward moment I've had with any of the three. Especially Remington, he's going to be wanting to know what I had to tell him before I left and I can't tell him now.

Lilly was actually very strong, not to mention she was taller than me, but who isn't taller than me. She pulled me up to a tent where the boys were signing stuff for their fans and taking pictures.

It reminds me of the day I first met them, when Remington asked me if we've met before. Which brings back more memories of punching Chrissa Adams in the face and getting fired. That makes me wonder where I would be if I never met Remington.

We waited in the line like every other fan, except for the fact that I was the only one that wasn't excited. My shoulder still stung from the tattoo and I had a weird feeling about meeting Rems new girlfriend.

It was finally Lilly and I's turn and we stepped up, earning a smile from Emerson and an amused smirk from Remington. "Have we met," I asked laughingly.

Remington and Emerson laughed while Sebastian just shook his head and rolled his eyes.

"Don't say that, next thing you know you'll be punching Fallen in the face," Emerson said and snorted.

"I don't even know what Fallen looks like," I muttered with fake amusement.

"She's with her mom right now, we had our first big fight yesterday and I'm ready to escape already," Remington said, rolling his eyes.

"You've got my number, need an escape and I'll help," I said jokingly and he laughed. The other three were looking at us with suspicion though. "Oh my god guys, it's just a fucking joke, relax," I said, rolling my eyes.

They all looked away and Sebastian hugged the next fan in line while Lilly kissed Em quickly then dragged me away. "Well...that was interesting," she said.