Hiding

I buried my face into the crook of Remington's neck, trying to ignore the sun shining through the curtains. I gripped the oversized hoodie I had put on last night, after taking the robe off, tighter around me.

His arms were wrapped around me securely and I felt safe. I still can't believe I'm doing this, sharing my true feelings with him. It makes me feel somewhat vulnerable, and I don't like that, but with Remington, it feels okay.

I began to grow bored of just laying  there, even though I loved the comfort I got from being in his arms. Knowing I would be unable to escape from Remington's sleeping death grip, I placed kisses on his neck in hopes to wake him up.

He moved a bit but still didn't wake up and I groaned. "Looks like we're doing this the hard way Leith," I mumbled. I backed up as much as I could and looked at him. I pushed back as hard as I could yet his sleep hold seemed to be stronger than his hold when he's awake.

I tried to push away harder, just wanting to get up. I then seen a smile etch across Rems face and I groaned. "Really," I asked and he opened his beautiful brown eyes.

"Yes, really, I don't want you to get up," he said, releasing me.

I rolled my eyes, sitting up, "you of all people should know I can't stay still for very long," I said.

As I was about to get out of bed Rem grabbed the front I my hoodie and pulled me back to him, "who said anything about staying still," he smirked at me.

I couldn't help but to smile. "No one?"

He chuckled before pulling me closer to kiss me. Like, who gives a shit about morning breath, I just want to taste his lips. Everytime we moved to pull away, our lips just connected back together like magnets.

I soon found myself straddling him as we made out. His hand was still gripping onto my hoodie while the other was holding the back of my neck. His teeth seemed to keep capturing my bottom lip.

As our make out session began to get heated I heard a knock on the door and we quickly pulled away. I rolled off of Rem and the bed and walked over to the door.

I cracked it open to see my mom standing there with a laundry basket pressed to her hip, so I opened it a bit more. "Breakfast is ready," she said, "and you need to stop biting your lip so much, it makes it swell up a bit," she said before walking into her room.

I closed the door and looked at Remington with a playful glare. He just smiled back at me, now sitting up on the bed.

I dug through my suitcase and pulled on a pair of skinny blue jeans and taking my hoodie off. I put on some deodorant before pulling on an oversized, red, black, sweat shirt. I then brushed my hair out, threw it into a ponytail, and brushed my teeth.

I then looked at Remington, who was getting dressed as well. "You should let Nati do your hair," I suggested.

He looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "Natalie," he questioned.

"Yeah, she has her cosmetology license," I explained.

"Okay, but only if you let her do your hair as well," he agreed and I nodded.

"That's okay, she's been wanting to do my hair for a while now anyway," I said in agreement. I put in all my earrings then waited for Rem finish brushing his teeth. Once he was finished we both walked downstairs and into the kitchen.

My mom was throwing her purse over her shoulder and grabbing her keys. "Nati's at school, Ally's in her room, your aunt and uncle went out for the day, and I'm going to work. See you when I get home," she said, not making eye contact with neither Rem or me. With that, she walked out the door, leaving it to just Rem and I.

We fixed a plate of food for ourselves, ate, then sat down in the living room to watch TV.

***********

Remington and I have pretty much been cuddled up with each other most of the day. We shared a few kissed every now and then and there may or may not be one or two hickies on Rem's neck.

"Get a room," the sound of my sisters voice said and I jumped out of my skin.

Rem and Ally started laughing their asses off and I grew bright red. "Don't laugh, I'm trying to hide this from mom so I'm skiddish," I said and Remington just pulled me closer to him.

"Don't worry, soon we won't have to hide," he said and smiled.

"Can't wait," I said, placing a kiss on his cheek.