Chains

I pulled against the chains that were cuffed to my wrists and ankles. Chrissa had decided to chain me to the floor, but loosely. I had full range of the room in her mansion. I could look outside and I had a beautiful view of the beach. My problem though, was that it was the beginning of the first full day being here.

I banged against the door for the hundredth time since getting here, my heart aching from the worries of what Remington was currently thinking. I want to get out of here and have Remington hold me close to him.

Though I have no doubt that my brother has his 'friends' looking for me already, I just want to feel safe again. Because being here, seeing all those guys as I was walked in here, sent chills through me.

The door opened, hitting me and making me back up, revealing Chrissa. "You're today's entertainment," she said, putting a shock collar around my neck.

A thought of hatred passed through my head and I laughed. "What kind of entertainment?"

"You'll see," she said, unlocking the cuffs. Follow me," she said, leading me out of the room, making the control in her hands visible.

As she lead me through the modern styled hallway,several guards had their eyes on me watching my every movement. Soon we entered a room with a stage. Chrissa lead me on stage where two guards placed chains on my ankles.

"When my friends get here I want you to do whatever they request," Chrissa commanded and I just rolled my eyes at her.

"Whatever you want, your majesty," I said, making it obvious I was annoyed.

"I like the sound of that, but next time say it with more enthusiasm," Chrissa said, looking at me with an evil glint in her eyes.

The door then opened and four people entered the room, earning both Chrissa's and my attention. Three of them were girls that I have recognized from photos with Chrissa and a guy, who I did not recognize.

"Ladies, gentleman, welcome to this week's entertainment," Chrissa said, walking over to join them.

They all looked at me with evil glints in their eyes, hateful smirks painted on their faces. "She's even uglier than the pictures you showed us," one woman spoke.

"Not even makeup can fix that," the guy spoke, crossing his arms across his chest.

"Just wait, it will get better," Chrissa said, taking a seat on one of the white couches, her friends joining her. "Go for it," she shouted.

In that moment, a oderless, black liquid covered me head to toe. For a moment I was unable to hear anything, as the liquid had pooled inside of my ears, so I pressed my hands against them, trying to suction the liquid out. After a few minutes it worked and I could here the sounds of laughter directed towards me.

"She looks like a hairless rat that just crawled out of a swamp," One of the girls laughed.

I then ran at them, filled with rage, only to be tripped by the chains, making me fall on my stomach.

"Awwwe, is the little swamp rat mad," Chrissa cooed.

I pushed myself up to my feet only to fall back down after a jolt of electricity was shot through my neck. "What the hell is wrong with you people," I growled, holding the pain filled area on my neck.

"Get up, whore, and stop bitching about it," Chrissa called back, lazily.

"Yeah, I thought you was a tough woman," one of the girls added, and their laughter filled the room again.

"You want tough, come up here and fight me," I said while pushing myself up, my eyes on Chrissa.

A devilish smirk painted her features as she stood up, handing the control to the woman next to her. She walked onto the stage and stood in front of me. "Let's go," she challenged, cracking her knuckles.

I then punched her across the face and she just smiled. Her hand then went across my cheek and she kneed me in the stomach making me bend over in pain for a minute. Cheers erupted from her friends and she turned to curtsy to them.

I took this moment to raise back up and grab a handful of her hair. I pulled her to the ground and started punching the hell out of her.

She struggled to get me off of her, her hands flailing around as if she was drowning. In the moment of having her pinned on the ground with my knees I took the shock collar off of myself and placed it around Chrissa's neck. "Even in these chains you can't stop me," I said before getting pulled off of her. You're fucking lucky you decided to hand that control to your friend, you wouldn't have been able to stand the shock," I said, being restraint by two guards.

"Even in these chains you can't stop me, even in these chains you can't stop me, EVEN THESE CHAINS YOU CAN'T STOP ME!!!" I love In This Moment. Also, hope you're excited for what's coming up.