Chapter 93: The Last One of the Hunter Class

The next day, the Rose Cruce members Edmund, Riza, Tamie, Tiger, Kokuyo, Nick, Scott, and Nina bade goodbye to Tim, Danielle, and other friends (Nick had a special private goodbye with Diana since the two had gotten quite close during the last weeks), and departed for the seaport. From there, they took a ship and their journey across the ocean began.

The water was calm and the sun was shining in the sky. Seagulls called in the air and descended to the water from time to time to catch some fish. 

Twelve days passed serenely, and the ship docked in the New Land port. The friends descended and booked a hotel near sandy shores. That one day they spent at leisure on the exotic beach. Scott, Fireball, Riza, and Nina took chaise-longues to sunbathe. Scott even drank some fine juice Erisa and Goldmund had prepared together. Nick, Edmund, and Tamie played cards, while Tiger and Kokuyo played a ball together with Blizzard, who had turned into a human.

"Pass me the ball!" Blizzard happily cried to Tiger. He caught the ball and prevented Kokuyo from getting a score. "Haha!"

Christo and Astra - Tiger's two cats, who had likewise turned into humans - were spending time together on a terrace of the hotel, drinking milk.

"Such a fine day, Prince Christo!" 

Astra referred to the orange-haired cat-boy, whom she admired both as a purebred cat and a fellow Virgo with more experience in battles. Christo returned a faint smile:

 Christo returned a faint smile:

"I'd certainly agree, Astra".

The friends were having fun when Nina took her Star-gadget and made a call to her sister

The friends were having fun when Nina took her Star-gadget and made a call to her sister. Soon, a strict but benevolent womanly voice called out:

"Nina!"

"Hey, Enya! We are in New Land. We've just arrived today. We stopped at the Exotic Beach Hotel, near the seaport".

"Ah, understood! I will visit you soon, then".

"Please do! We have so much to talk about!"

"So, how was the journey?"

The sisters began chitchatting. In the evening, as promised, Enya visited the friends at the hotel. Everyone except Nina, Nick, and Tamie, who already knew her, was impressed by her bravery and toughness.