Ignored

It was a normal day at the dorms or so Uraraka thought. As she walked downstairs after waking up late, no one had greeted her. Only a small but quick smile from Momo. Had she done something wrong? They were mingling like little girls talking about boys last night. Before she could sit down with her girl friends to ask what's up, Mina stood up and all the girls were hooked on her like they were trying to ignore Uraraka pulling up a chair.

"Since we've had breakfast, why don't we go change and hang out for the day guys?" Everyone eagerly nodded looking in a rush to escape the room as they put their dishes in the sink and exited without another word.
"W-wait up guys!" Uraraka said kind've loud but tried keeping a reasonable tone.

It's like they didn't hear her as they all left to change. Uraraka stood there dumbfounded but thought it might've been a rough morning with them since they had hard training yesterday. She quickly ate her breakfast to run to the room they all slept. Hoping to see them all waiting for her, as she slid open the door and no one was to be seen. She halted for a moment. She walked in slowly and changed into casual clothes anyway.

After she changed, she walked to the main hall and seen the boys sitting on the couches talking or just sitting on their phones. "Hey you guys." Uraraka walked up and could've seen one or two of the boys flinch for a small second. "H-hey Uraraka-San..." Deku was the only one to greet her, but she could tell it was hesitant from his other greetings. She was quiet for a couple seconds before talking again. "Where are the rest of the girls?" Kirishima spoke up, not taking his eyes off his phone. "Out." She seen the uncomfortable and uneasy looks on there faces. It was clear when she walked in was what caused the awkward atmosphere. She noticed Bakugou and Todoroki were the only ones not there. "Alright..."

She walked off and after passing a corner could've sworn she heard a few sighs of relief.This made her feel bad. They were all the greatest of friends yesterday. 'Could something have happened before I woke up?' She asked herself.

Putting that thought aside she walked to Bakugou's door. 'If something did happen this morning, then Bakugou wouldn't have heard about it yet.' No one dared tried to wake up Bakugou on a free day. Even she was a little hesitant but before she knew it her hand had knocked on his door twice.

She heard ruffling of sheets and loud stomps closer and closer to the door. She was regretting her choice quickly and started debating on if she should walk away or not.

Before she could, the door flew open to see an angry Bakugou. His eyes were looking above and past her but then looked down not expecting her to be there.
"What is it float fuck?" He asked. It was how he normally talked to people. Mean, rude, raspy and upset. She sighed a relief and was happy someone treated her normally, even if it was Bakugou's harsh ways. "Sorry for waking you. I was worried you'd started ignoring me too." She confesses with a small shake in her voice. "What the fuck are taking about?" He rubbed his eyes and leaned against the door frame.

She felt scared to talk in the open, and looked up at him. "Could I come in please?" She basically whispered. He was about to tell her a had no but the look on her face was one he never seen before mixed with pain and sadness. 'Must be serious if she's not smiling like she always is'... "Fine." He said. She thanked him and walked in as he closed the door and went to the bathroom to fix himself up for the morning while she sat in a chair by the bed.

"So what are you trying to tell me float fuck?" The water form the sink turned on and got lost in thought. She fidgeted, wondering if telling Bakugou was a good idea. "Hurry the fuck up or I'll kick you out." He rasped. She didn't notice she was thinking for a minute or two. He turned the water off and walked over to her and sat on the end of his bed.

She inhaled, trying to calm her nerves. "Well... I woke up and everyone's been acting so strange to me like I wasn't even there. The girls left to go out without me even when I asked them to wait. When I went to the guys, they seemed to be nervous and uninterested in me. So then I came here. I thought you'd be the only one who'd be normal."

He sat there, thinking about what she said. "When's your birthday?" He asked. "December 27th" "so there not planning a party for you." Woah. She thought. Bakugou was trying to help? Maybe it was the extra sadness and worry in her features. Her eyes dim with rejection and loneliness, her eyebrows almost scrunched from always thinking what she could've done wrong.

"Don't know what to tell you." He grunted and stood up. "You expect me to go back out there?" She asked softly but worriedly. "Even Deku's ignoring you?" She looked down slightly, coming again to the realization Deku was even ignoring her. "Not entirely. It just seemed like he was forcing himself to talk to me to be honest..." It was quiet for a minute. "Did I do something wrong?" She asked suddenly, standing up close to him on her toes to where he backed up. "What? How would I know?" He asked defensively. She got quiet and stood normally. She looked so sad and lost. He felt slightly bad for her. Sure friends would come and go but to act completely normal then diss her completely was cruel."No." He answered. "Not one bit." Her face brightened a bit. Knowing she could get that idea off her chest and having comfort that someone thought she didn't do anything wrong. Though a plain look found its way into her face again, knowing nothing was solved with the relationships of her friends.

"I'll hang out with you today if it bothers you that much." She looked up shocked. Not once had she hung out with Bakugou alone. "Would you really? Maybe if you hang out with me, everyone will stop acting so weird to me." She said the last part mostly to herself. "It's a damn privilege to hang out with me. Be grateful" he said, obviously in a prideful moment.
Uraraka didn't care though. She was happy to hang out with someone who wasn't acting weird about her.

Bakugou told Uraraka to get ready and wait in the lobby for him. She changed into a pink shirt with the number '13' on it, with dark light blue shorts, some white thigh highs and pink converse. She picked up her bag heading out and closing the door behind her. Passing a corner she bumped into someone. "Ah I'm sorry" she said, wobbling and backing up to see who she ran into. "Todoroki-kun?" He held her shoulders to help her find some balance. "My apologies Uraraka." He let go of her and was about to walk off. "Todoroki-Kun, wait!" He stopped and she caught up. "What is it?" He asked with his same plain demeanor. "Is something wrong with me?" She asked curious if he would diss her like the others. He looked her up and down and she blushed slightly. "No I don't thi-" "that's not what I meant. You helped me anyway." He stood there confused but kept the same expression. "If anyone says something about me... could you tell me?" He didn't know what she meant but agreed anyway. "Thank you Todoroki-Kun." She smiled, waved and jogged to the entrance of the dorms.

She seen Krishima and Mina talking... happily, normally... until they seen Uraraka of course. She continued her walk to the doors not looking at them. "Hope you had fun. Seems like I missed out." She said eyeing all the bags Mina held. "Y-yeah... Momo bought us some stuff..." it was quiet. "Hey guys what's going o-?" Jirou walked in with Denki. They both stopped and looked at the display before them. "I uh- there's something Momo wanted to say to you Mina" Jirou spat out quickly. "O-oh yeah! Kirishima wanna com-"

"I'm ready Float fuck." They all heard a deep raspy voice from the stairs. "Ah Bakugou-Kun!" The others watched how Uraraka's smile seemed to be real this time and stayed quiet. "Lets go before rush hour." He grabbed her wrist and pulled her out the door. "Does he know Jirou?" Mina asked aloud. Kirishima was the one to speak. "We couldn't wake him up so we didn't get the chance. She must've gotten there first." ... "Hmph, what a slut... Tsu-Chan was right... That means everything else must be right then?" Jirou nodded hesitantly, looking like she still questioned this information. They walked out of the main lobby to the others.

Todoroki planned to tell Uraraka what her heard when she would return back. He felt pained to hear those things said about his friend. He almost wanted to confront them and say all the wonderful things there were about Uraraka but he decided it would make more issues. He thought of what they said. 'Rumors? Started by Asui?'