Costume

"Villain costume?"

Uraraka nodded along with Toga. Shigaraki hummed in his thoughts. "You want a completely new set up?" Shigaraki asked. "Yes please." Uraraka answered short and sweet. He scratched his neck lightly, eyeing her through the hand clasped on his face. "Hmm, I suppose so. Toga can help you pick it out." Toga hopped in excitement shaking the brunette softly. "I'll go too." Dabi walked up and Uraraka questioned why he would need to. "This crazy blonde will probably dress her in a knife outfit and throw blood on her." Dabi eyed Toga while she just released Uraraka's shoulders. Oh, she probably would. "Alright, lets go find something but I want it to be a little cute at least." She pouted. "Okie dokie Ochako-chan!" Toga pilled Uraraka and Dabi followed them, and headed to a secluded part of town.
———
"Euughhh, this place is creepy." Uraraka started looking at the rusted walls. They had made their way to an old abandoned warehouse where no one would go. Uraraka's face faltered a bit as she continued walking in with both Dabi and Toga. "Don't worry Ochako! Despite how this meeting place looks, the designers actually have decent fashion skills. I just wish they made mine a little more cuter." The blonde mumbled the last part to herself grumpily. Uraraka only nodded and smiled unsurely to the blonde who was now had an unsatisfactory look on her face. "It'll be fine." Dabi spoke softly, reassuring the pink-cheeked girl.

"Oh, you two. And someone else." Uraraka looked up to find a woman in very... strong fashioned clothes. She looked like she was over doing it but if this was the woman who was going to make her costume, she kept quiet. "Hello, I'm Uraraka Ochako. I was holding you could make me a costume, as a Villain." Uraraka introduced herself subtly, giving a small wave. The woman walked to Uraraka, her dark maroon hair swaying left and right before she practically jumped into the girls personal bubble. Uraraka hopped back bumping into Dabi. "Oof." He said, putting his hands on her shoulders to keep a small space between them but not pushing her away completely. "Costume!?" The woman shouted. Uraraka only nodded, still trying to back up. Heheh, my name is Mollie, pleased to meet you!" She threw out her hand to the brunette.

Uraraka shook hands with Mollie. "So what did you have in mind?" The maroon haired woman seemed ever so eager. Toga pouted, noting that they didn't ask what she wanted and puffed out her cheeks. "Oh um, I was thinking something completely different from my Hero Costume which was a body suit." Uraraka stated feeling kind've excited. "Hmmm completely different huh?" Mollie grabbed some paper and pencil, and turned to Uraraka. "You mind drawing that old costume for me? I'd like to make it as different as possible. No trace of a Hero left..."
When Uraraka took those words into account, it made her think twice about what she was doing again. Anxiety filled her but she remember how kind everyone she promised to defeat was actually very kind hearted. Villains are kind to. "Okay!" Uraraka said with enthusiasm.
___________

Yawn

Toga closed her mouth with her head resting on her hands. Dabi was sitting down as wel, scrolling his phone of probably death requests of some sort. They both lifted their heads as Mollie ran over with a click of her heals. "Alright boys and girls!!" She said gesturing to the only two people there. "Here's your new Uraraka!" She said, throwing her hands out in a 'look here!' motion forwards Uraraka.

The young petite girl walked in wearing a short yet slightly poofy black dress. Her hair straight down, and wearing fingerless gloves that went to her shoulders. Black thigh highs, and black heels. "It's definitely different." Dabi said looking her up and down as Toga smiled widely. "Ochako!" The blonde ran up to her friend and spun around. "You look so cute in this!" Dabi walked over looking at her feet, impresses how she walked well in heels. "Hmhmhm!" Mollie opened her arms, reveling an opened box of black accessories. "Eh, no thank you." Ochako said nervously. Mollie sighed for a moment before smiling again and crossing her arms after putting the box down, proud of what she did. "Well my dear, there it is. If you need anything changed, don't be afraid to call me!" Mollie walked away giddy, and overwhelmed with happiness.

Uraraka checked herself in a nearby mirror that was shattered on some edges. "Mmm." She mumbled unsure of it all. It was definitely different but was it good? Dabi walked up behind her as Toga kept talking about how much cuter it was compared to her own costume. "You look nice don't worry about it." He said, giving her head a couple pats before he started messing with it. Uraraka's eyes lifted up to him in the mirror. "Ah- what are you-?" She quoted down seeing that he had finished tying her hair up in a bun with a black lacy ribbon. He must've grabbed it from that box of accessories. She thought. She looked at it and smiled. It looked very good on her, showing her smooth neck as Dabi smiled himself at his work. "Uwah, I really like it Dabi!" She turned to him and gave him a closed eye grin. "Thank you." She cheered.

He looked away and scratched the back of his neck. "It's fine, I thought you might've wanted to change your hair too." She opened her eyes and turned back to the mirror. "Well I love it, how did you know how to do it." She asked. He shrugged almost instantly before offering his hand to get going. She took it in her small one compared to his, as he grasped it.  "Oh- we leaving now? Good I'm starving!" Toga said skipping ahead of the too.

As they all walked catiously back to the hideout, Uraraka couldn't help but bring attention to her and Dabi's clasped hands. She flushed at it, and of course liked the feeling but her mind was set on another guys hand that she held before she turned this way.

Somehow her thoughts always ran back to Bakugou Katsuki.

A picture will be provided next chapter. Thank you for your patience.       -Aries