Dance

Uraraka and the others came back to the city. The area was filled of chaos, buildings floated around, silently as if you were in space. Uraraka smiled however, to her it was beautiful. She twirled into the open, the moonlight hitting her face as she threw her hands in the air. "We did it!" She cheered. Toga smiled at her gesture and joined the girl in their victory dance. "Me and Kurogiri will search around the city for a bit. See if anyone's still here." Shigaraki said, waving over to the purple bartender. "See ya later!" Toga yelled to them, waving her arm.  After they were gone, the blonde let her arm down. She smiled and spun like a child in the middle of the street, her arms sprawled out. "Hey,hey Ochako!" Toga said, skipping over to the brunette. She hummed in response as the blonde took her hands in hers. "Let's dance!"

Uraraka's eyes widened but quickly switched into a giddy face and excited eyes. "Yeah!" Uraraka looked up, the buildings floating above her. "Here." She said, placing her last finger in Toga's hands, making her weightless. "You too!" She said, facing Dabi. "I don't really dance kid." He said in his deep voice, but before he could protest anymore she grabbed his wrist anyways. Uraraka jumped up, surprisingly lightly as she kept hopping up each rubbled piece of stone from the ground. Finally settling on a building, she set the two down. "Release" She said softly, putting her fingertips together. Toga instantly ran to the end of the building and jumped on to a little floating price of street, twirling like a ballerina like she was the only one here.

Uraraka smiled at her blonde friend, also getting a surge of energy to move like that. She turned on her heel to her blue eyed friend. "Dance with me Dabi!" She said with enthusiasm, putting her hands in his. He got an uncomfortable look on his face as he hesitated to follow her. "I don't know, Ochako." She smiled anyways and put his hands on all the right spots. "Here, I can lead you." She grinned at his uneasy smirk. And she did. So perfectly.

The two of theme glided along the windows of the now sideways-floating building. Dabi couldn't help but look at his feet but the longer they danced the more his steps matched with hers. Eventually he had enough knowledge of the pattern they danced in that his eyes lingered on her moonlit face, making her brown eyes sparkle. Her eyes lingered behind him though, as she focused on the luminous Moon. His heart fluttered at the sight of her.

They danced and smiled at each other for the remainder of their time before he dipped her down and looked into her eyes. He flushed, but his emotions faltered as he picked her back up on her feet. Uraraka gave him a questioning look as he let her go and sat on the edge of the building. She followed, and sat next to him. "When are you gonna tell that blonde bimbo you like him?" Her face flushed and she looked away. Her heart beating quickly as his was pained, but he knew the truth of her affection for him. "I- uhm. I... don't know. It's kinda hard right now y'know?" She gestured to her appearance. She was a Villain and he was striving to be a Hero. He chuckled deeply at her motions as she pouted. "I want to. But he won't take me unless I'm not... me." She mumbled. "I want to be a Villain. I'm happy with who I am right now. With all of you." She looked down but rose her head to smile at him. "Id rather be dead than to leave all of you. You're all so much nicer than people think." He smiled at her genuine compliment. "Thanks." He said slyly, lookin from her to the scenery around them. "You really love him, huh?" He said, already knowing the answer. "Yes. With all my heart." She said determined, not looking at the blue haired man. He gave himself a pitied smile as his eyes drooped. "Well, then I'll wait." He said, closing his eyes after seeing Shigaraki and Kurogiri come back. "Huh?" She said, "What do you mean?" He smiled and looked back over to her shining eyes, noting how beautiful and cute she was. "Even if it takes forever, and we get reborn someway, somehow, or even in an alternate universe," He chuckled at us words a bit, pulling her head to his lips, and kissed her lightly on her forehead. "I'll wait for you to fall in love with me." He let her go, and walked backwards into a portal she didn't even noticed had appeared behind the two. She stayed silent, with a shocked and slightly flushed expression. She looked down below, Dabi standing with the other two, refusing to look up. "Let's go Ochako!" Toga's voice cheered. "Yeah." Toga smiled and skipped through the portal. She stood up and sighed. "I'm sorry, but my hearts set, and I know you know."

They went home, and besides it being awkward, Uraraka felt she had grown closer to her dark haired friend. She truly enjoyed his presence no matter what he would ever confess to her.