Trapped but Free

Uraraka has fallen asleep on the floor that day. Being asleep would mean she wouldn't feel the sadness or stress of her life right? She woke up however, hearing the door being fiddled with.

Toga came back late. The house was dark, as Uraraka shut everything off to attempt to have a good rest. The blonde walked through the door, and Uraraka with squinted eyes under her hair could make out dark splatters on the girls outfit. Her yellow eyes, soft. Whatever she wanted to do, she did it.

She washed her hands of the dark color before walking to the 'sleeping' girl. Uraraka shut her eyes as quick as she could when she seen Toga lean down. Her heart thumping loudly, hoping the blonde wouldn't hear.
Nothing happened though. Thats what creeped her out.

Toga was staring at the frail girl, her hard stare could be felt as Ochako did her best to keep her breathing steady.  She suddenly felt a soft glide across her hair. "Oh Ochako-Chan..." she began, still caressing Uraraka's hair. "I can't wait til your an actual villain."

The petting stopped and Toga stood up, skipping her way around the room. "Oh we could so many fun things~!" She cooed. "I can't wait till I teach you how to use knives! We'll start tomorrow!" She cheered, before placing a blanket on Uraraka and leaving to her own room. She let out a breath of relief. An actual villain?

-

"Ochako-Chan, Ochako-chan!" Uraraka's eyes fluttered open, being met with a bright light from the open curtains. "Good morning space cadet!" Toga said with a big grin. "Toga-Chan..." the blondes eyes closed and she seemed to shutter with delight. "Ah, you said my name Uraraka-Chan~, I'm so happy!" Toga settles down herself though with a deep breath and clapped her hands together, sitting in her knees. "I'm sorry Ochako-Chan. Last night wasn't a proper way to do things." The Burnett's hair floofed out, getting nervous. "I shouldn't have done that. But with them in this world... how could you notice me when you have such beloved parents?" Toga muttered , looking down.

Uraraka's parents were gone. She couldn't change that and she knew it. So she had to make do of what was given to her in her life now. She needed to take whatever little blessing was sent to her. Toga was one of them, so she threw her arms around her sad, sadistic friend, crying herself. "It's okay Toga." The blonde hugged back, believing this was a dream. Such forgiveness was impossible. "It'll be hard, changing you...Ochako."

-

Later that day, the two girls decided to try training. The moment they had, each of them cherished. If Uraraka held onto the past so hungrily, she could not improve as a Villain, or person in general.

Being reported kidnapped and having your picture flood the news was not safe, especially when you chose to get stolen. Uraraka was a very noticeable person. Bobbed hair with it growing longer in the front, big beautiful eyes, and pink cheeks. She was horse in a haystack now.

Toga lended Uraraka one of her hoodies, making sure it was extra big to cover the features of the brunette. She wore leggings and regular shoes, she was just a person in the crowd like this. Toga led Uraraka into the woods nearby the city, but deep they went.

"Well have to be extra careful, Ochako." Toga turned to the girl who was removing the large sweatshirt. "Here." She extended her hand to Uraraka with a knife. It was like the ones she used to attack back in the woods when they... Bakugou. The mood of herself that was fine just a second ago instantly dropped. Remembering his red eyes that showed deep concern as she was being taken. No doubt she missed him... and he missed her. Though now, they'd fight against each other. Her friends were horrible. Yes, no reason to be either a Hero or Villain. Besides a yearning taste of revenge. So she remembered why she was here. "I'll be as good as you?" Toga nodded enthusiastically. "Who knows, maybe you'll be even better! We can cut people together!" Uraraka flinched, forfeiting how psychotic the girl was. This was her friend though, honest with everything. "Then I'll be as good as you. So we can defeat the enemies together." Toga steppes backwards with fogged eyes and a sickening sweet smile. "Then let's prepare, for a fateful day, Ochako."
-