Call Home

Turns out Uraraka and Toga mayyyyy have crossed a line unknowingly. Well Uraraka at least didn't know. She didn't remember a lick of it. "No, no, no!" Uraraka was currently having a freak out. "I- but, we-! We didn't do this! I would've remembered!" Toga sat there listening to Uraraka go on and on. "But we did. You were wide awake, and even suggested what we'd do to him. You said he deserved it anyways." Toga said, leaning her own cheek in her hand. "I don't remember! I would never do that either!" Uraraka said as she clutched her face in annoyance. Toga stood up and walked over to her, placing her hands on the brunettes wrists. "Well, what was the last thing you remember?" Toga took her hands off her face. "Candy." She said. "What?" "The reward Shigaraki gave me! Maybe it had something in it!" The sweet girl said, stressing out. "We don't know that for sure. Plus, why would he do that? You've already chosen us!" Toga said cheerfully. "I still can't believe I murdered someone..." Uraraka walked to the couch and sat down, slumped over. Toga hopped over and sat on the couch too. "It was very fun though, Ochako. I enjoyed our time last night~" Toga wrapped her arms around the young girl, as she whimpered into her own hands.

Toga went to school eventually, and Uraraka trained. She emptied her mind best she could, but it wasn't even helpful since she didn't have any memory of murder in the first place. As much as it was all over her mind, she did manage to improve. Her radius of zero gravity was bigger, and she could let it float for a few seconds before it fell down after her.
She was getting better, and better, and itched more to take revenge on the little frog girl.

Though a lot has been happening, Uraraka would never forget how Asui Tsuyu, had taken the boy she loved the most. "My... my love... mine." She instantly clenched her fist. She made a promise to herself, that if she ever saw that dead-eyed girl again, she would make her suffer. Wether it was pain, or guilt, she would not miss a heartbeat of it.

-

Toga eventually got home, bringing news of how the murder was being talked about a lot lately. It made the brunette uneasy. Surely it would die down soon. She still can't believe he was dismembered. Toga was there right? "...hey, Toga?" The blonde looked up from her drink, with her sweet smile, confirming that she was listening. "What... what happened that night?" Uraraka looked at her hands which she was fidgeting with.

"Hmm..." Toga looked up and out a finger on her chin, with the slightest smile on her face. "We has lots of fun together! Maybe we can do one of your activities next time!" She smiled and took another sip out of her mug. The weather was starting to chill, and as it did Uraraka thought about her Birthday. It'd be the first time without a happy birthday from her parents, or her friends... "Well, how did the murder even happen?"

Toga places her cup down, and grinned. "It was really your idea, I'm surprised you don't remember." She laughed softly, while Uraraka sat there un amused. "Well, after we left our friends, we decided to go to this bar." Uraraka womdered how they even got in as they weren't adults, though Toga seen the confusion on her face. "I threatened the man to let us in, we were having fun is all~!" She waved her hands around as to not worry. Despite her disappointment in Toga, Uraraka stayed silent and listened. "The Guy was going around to girls and being rude, along with groping them. You seen it all, and decided to lure him out back." She said, seeming unfazed. "After that, you made him float, get this get this-! With only one finger! I was so proud Ochako-Chan, You're so amazing!" As Toga praises the girl, Uraraka seemed lost and confused. "One finger? But I can only make things float with all five." Toga nodded enthusiastically. "I know I know, that's why I was so amazed!"

The blonde ignored Uraraka's protests and continued. "After that, I lent you my knife, and you stabbed him right in his heart~!" Toga made a heart with her fingers, amused with the idea but Uraraka was not. She had murdered someone. She was in distraught til soft hands were placed on each side of her cheeks, pulling her face up. "Awe, don't look so sad Ochako. If anything, you were a Vigilante. He deserved what was coming." Toga smiled, eyes closed. Uraraka looked down, the blondes hands still on her face. "H-how did he get dismembered...? Did I do that?" Uraraka asked with fear in her voice. Scared if she really did do that to someone. Sure he was a perverted guy but no one deserves to die. "With my help of course. You got kinda sick when I did one limb, so I did the rest myself."

Toga left it at that. Going back to her drink and putting on the TV. Was she meant to take all that in and be cool with it? Would a Villain be cool with that?

"Mind if I go out for a while?" Uraraka said, slightly lifting her head from her lap. "Sure! I'll get my-" "No!- no thank you..." Uraraka sat up and quickly changed into a sweatshirt and shorts, putting her hair up, hiding her front strands in a baseball cap. "I'll be okay. You've trained me well." She smiled at Toga, who was not completely on bored with Ochako going out on her own. Uraraka put makeup over her cheeks to hide the natural pink tint of them. "I'll be back, kay'?" Uraraka wanted to talk to someone she was comfortable with, and they her. "Dabi...?" She said to herself.

Uraraka walked out of the apartment. It was kind've late, almost completely dark. She walked and walked til she found what she was looking for. She entered the small, see through box, and put coins into the dispenser. A pay phone, old but still useable. Not to far from the apartment. It rung in the quiet of the street, no cars or people, just the humming of the machine, and a soft breeze of incoming fall.

*click*

"Hello?" Uraraka clutched the phone, and in a pained, quiet whisper, she answered. "Bakugou?"