Innocent Murder

Quiet. It was dead quiet as Tomura looked and studied the new recruit. "She looks soft." He said in distaste as he whipped back around in his chair. This hideout seemed to be in a different part of another outcasted outskirts. It looked like a complete upgrade than the one All Might had wrecked.

Toga ran up to the pale blue haired boy. "Isn't she cute!? She's perfect to play as a regular person. We could trick so many-!" He put his hand on her face, keeping one finger off as to not kill her, and pushed her away. "Annoying." He mumbled and stood up. He started walking to Uraraka, who was still shaken up from the recent event. She was no longer in the safety of Hero's, or her strong classmates. Instead she was surrounded by Villains and didn't even know where she was, due to being warped right inside the bar hideout.

Tomura stopped in front of her, and scanned her. He was disgusted by the soft and cute look of her appearance. However he did take in what Toga said earlier and looked her in the eyes through the cold hand on his face. "What's your Quirk?" She jumped, not expecting such a bland question at first. She spoke with a little shake in her voice. "Zero Gravity. I- I can make things float if I touch them with all my fingers until I press my them together." She said, finding it hard to look into his eyes as she glanced past him a couple times. "That's it?" Whatever confidence Uraraka felt was flushed down the drain with those words. That's it. That's it. Is that it? What else can she do. What can she push herself to do.

"I'm decently good at fighting, I was trained at an internship with the Hero Gun Head, and..." she thought for a moment. Her quirk could allow her to float herself. Something bigger. She needed something bigger. "...I believe, if I train harder, I could cause mass damage and chaos to city's." She said keeping eye contact.

Tomura's face lifted into a sinister smirk. "Good, good... the look in your eyes is way different from before." He turned around and walked back to his seat. "Toga." He said bluntly, and the girl rose her head. "Train Uraraka how to use knives like you, and I'll check on your Quirk progress every once in a while." He looked to the brunette. "It's up to you to train your Quirk. Better then those stupid Hero teachers."

Toga ran up and clasped hands with Uraraka, spinning. "Did you hear that? I get to train you to use knives! I'm super good with knives! I'll make you the best at knives-!" Before she could go on about knives, probably forever, Dabi stopped the spinning by grabbing Uraraka's shoulders "Where's she staying? Til we can get her settled." That's right, a place to stay. "Me! Me! I have an apartment." Toga said jumping up and down. "That's a shock. I bet it's trash." Dabi said, still holding Uraraka's shoulders. "That would work best I think. I- can't go back home or to the school. No one knows where Toga lives I'm sure." Uraraka said looking back up into the deep blue eyes that stole her from certain red ones earlier. However the blue glow flushed out the ruby red, and it made her feel upset. His eyes. Katsuki's eyes. She wanted to look into them again.

"Yay!" Toga shouted, bouncing excitedly. "Hey, hey, Kurogiri! Make a warp to my apartment?" Toga asked the bartender. "Just be sure to take care of that young girl. Goodbye young lady, I'm looking forward to seeing you again." The man said as a warp appeared In front of the two girls. He was ever so kind, maybe the League of Villains isn't that bad?

-

Toga did not leave Uraraka's side during the whole time she was home. Yes. Home. Hopefully she'll call it that for not too long. She insisted Uraraka take the bed but in the middle of the night regretted that and shoved her self into the bed. It was like living with a child. The next morning, Toga was out the door for she still had school. Uraraka in this instance, watched television.

The brunette had been sitting at the T.V. for almost a few hours now, afraid to go outside in fear of being seen. Again, she didn't know the area she was in, and played it safe by staying inside. She sat there bored, waiting for the blonde to get home. Maybe they could start training? However the T.V. caught her attention. "Two people were found dead in there home a couple days ago, and we're now getting the information."

Her eyes glued to the screen as she did not blink once. "Two adults were found, identified and actually their daughter has attended U.A. before not to long ago, being kidnapped by Villains." In her mind, she automatically corrected the word kidnapped to 'ran away'. She did.

"The married couple seemed to live a simple, happy life until someone broke in during the middle of the night. We're not sure how, but it was identified the cause of death was form blood loss." She didn't do anything but watch. "The current events associated with U.A. has the public questioning if they're even safe. Hopefully this doesn't happen ah-... one moment..." The lady leaned to the side, probably talking to a staff member. She nodded and placed the microphone near her mouth again. "They just found blonde hair in the home. The police advise everyone get home before dark and be alert with the doors of your home locked until they secure the area."

How long was this? For Uraraka didn't even hear the door open. "Ochako-Chan..." Uraraka lifted her face to a standing figure behind her as the news kept going. "Ochako-chan I was going to tell you. It was better if I waited though. Those stupid people ruined it." Toga eyed the television, it looked as if she was studying the woman who told about the murder. "I'm going out. I'll see you in a bit." Her golden eyes landed on Uraraka's brown ones that seemed to be dull. It made her sad. "I love you so much, Ochako." She grabbed something from her bag, sliding it up her sleeve. "I just want you to know I'm sorry-," she leaned down and hugged Uraraka. "No one can support you but me." She departed form the empty embrace. "They were very nice. I liked them a whole lot. They wouldn't stop talking about how much they loved you. Though they didn't look relieved when I told them I would care and watch over you. It made me mad." She turned, walked to door and turned the knob. "It was for the best of us all, Ochako. It wasn't a crime, the way I see it." The yellow eyes held, hunger and pain, as she walked outside and peeked through the crack of the door. She What she next was a real bittersweet moment for Uraraka. "If it makes you feel better, their last words were, 'I love you.'" and with that she closed the door.