Distrust

Uararka has woken up to nothing but a text from Toga 'saying good morning' and 'I'll be here for you besides your friends even if your parents ditch you ♥︎' . She didn't even know how the blonde girl got her number but she didn't regret it, despite the eerie part of the message. She texted good morning back, and got changed to start her day.

As soon as she walked downstairs, Mina greeted her with a big smile. "Here you go!" Mina handed her a letter. "We all got letters from our parents. They're from a week ago but who cares." They hadn't heard from their parents in a while so she couldn't wait to open the letters Uraraka was about to say thanks, til a deep voice called her name. She turned around to see who called her name her so harshly. "Aizawa-sensei?" Uraraka turned around. He started walking to the entrance doors of the dorm. "Could you come with me for a moment." It wasn't a request but more of a command. Uraraka gave Mina an unsure look, but followed after her teacher. He pushed open the door for her to walk through and they begun a walk that would be a hard downer on her day, and yet another big effect on her choice.

After a bit of walking, it was ever so silent. Only hearing birds chirp and the subtle blow of leaves. They were falling from the trees, as Fall was coming. Uraraka felt a lump in her throat, having no communication since they left, she looked up to him and spoke. "Aizawa-sensei. Why did you take me out here?" He glanced down at her, making her avert her eyes nervously. "The teachers have heard the rumors going around. About you." Oh boy. "You don't think those are true... do you?" She asked uneasy, an obvious tension in her voice. He was silent for a few, but Uraraka could feel his gaze on her as she kept looking forward. "They're... unsure. You're my student, so they asked me to get to the bottom of this. I hope you understand, we can't have anything like those rumors say going on at U.A. The reputation would go down here for sure." She nodded ever so slightly. Were they only worried of how rumors could affect the reputations of U.A.? Her head slightly hung. "If they're true... you'll have to be kicked out." Her eyes widened and almost missed a step. "But I'm not even-" "Asui Tsuyu has come to us with... tempting evidence."

She stopped, and noticing she did, Aizawa stopped a few steps later and turned to her. "Evidence? What is it? What of? Do you really think I'm-!" He cut her off looking past her. "No. I don't think you did. I know you wouldn't, Uraraka. None of the other teachers know you like me. I'm you're teacher and you're my student. I also think Asui's behavior is quite strange, but she has compelling evidence you'll have to prove wrong." She looked down and clutched the hem of her sweater. "Right now Uraraka... the school staff does not trust you." Uraraka's hair fell over her eyes as she lifted her head slightly. "Two days including today." He 'hmm-ed' questioning what she was saying. "Think they'd believe and clear this all up? In two days?" He looked at her, hearing an obvious tick in her voice. She wanted to know now. "No. That probably wouldn't be enough. Why?" She looked up at him. "No reason!" She smiled and started walking past him. "Thank you for trying to keep me in your class. I appreciate it." She said.

It'd been an hour or two since Uraraka's had walked off on her own, in her thoughts. "Ochako-Chan!" A soft whisper from above caught the down girls attention. Uraraka looked above her and was startled, seeing a Cheshire smile. "Toga? How'd you get here?" Uraraka whispered back, holding her arms and stepping closer to the tree. "Shhh!" Before Uraraka could protest, a pair of arms grabbed her and hoisted her up with great power. She was put on a branch, enough to support her weight. "Jeez Toga." Uraraka said balancing herself. Toga giggled. "Sorry Ochako-Chan~. I just seen you were upset so I wanted to cheer you up!" She started digging in her sleeves. "I was just going to stalk you, but your face was so sad." This information shook Uraraka up a bit, knowing that Toga was probably stalking her whenever she could. "Here." She pulled a candy bar from her sleeve. Uraraka's face lit up, as she gently took the candy bar. "Thanks." Uraraka opened the candy bar and ate it. She ate it very quickly actually. "It's not good to eat your problems away, Ochako-chan~" Toga said. Uraraka slowed down and crumbled the wrapper, laughing a bit. "Tomorrow's the last day, Ochako-Chan. Have any ideas?" Toga whispered still, leaning in close. Uraraka remembered the conversation with her dear teacher earlier, resulting in a pout. "I... maybe. I'm definitely leaning towards one answer more than the other."