<3 Part 1- Just getting started...

*******************

Hi! This story is going to be about a girl named " Melody". I will basically be going through stages of her life. There may be a few books. Melody works as Justin Bieber's dancer and thinks nothing of him, until he gives her a smile. Where will this lead her? Please enjoy and comment! Thanks<3

******************

It was dark. Foggy. Scary. I swallow hard, trying to  turn around. Scared of what will approach me. I blink fast hoping for it to all go away. It doesn't work. I turn around slowly. A face at the window. Glaring at me. He is wearing a mask, so I can't see his face, but I know he is dangerous. I scream and shut my eyes tight. "Go away!" I shout. The face chuckles nastily and shakes his head.    

"Nope. I want to play." He reaches out for me and it all goes black.

I wake up screaming and crying. It was only a nightmare. I sigh, trying to get my breath back. I sit up and switch the light on, staring at the picture of me and my Mom and Dad, which sits on my bedside. I stroke it softly and smile. I had just moved out of my Mom and Dad's house, because I felt like i needed to be more independent. Yet, my nightmares kept getting worse. I have had them since I was eight years old. They worsen every time. I only lived in a small flat on the bottom floor, which could be quite scary sometimes. Anyone could break in I guess. If I wasn't careful. I had no clue who the guy in my dreams were. He was just always there. I shut my eyes tight and pull my cream covers over my head. Now all I had to do was sleep.

****************

1st February 2012. 9:08am.

I wake up and hit the snooze button for the third time this morning. I rub my eyes and yawn. Today I had a busy day. I had to go to the dance studio to work with Justin on his new believe tour. I was a background dancer, which I guess was a okay job, but very tiring. Also you had to travel all around the world, but dancing is my passion, so I love it. I eventually drag my sleepy body out of bed and walk to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and rub my hand through my sleek, black hair. I was your typical 17 year old. The only different thing about me was, I had light blue eyes, with black hair. I liked that though. It was different. I got it from my grandma, who had now sadly passed away. I grab my green toothbrush and start to brush my teeth, when i get a text,

From Scooter,(Justin's Manager)

Hey. I just want to remind you to be at the studio at 10. Thanks.

My eyes widen. 10?! It was 9:12 now, so I will have to hurry. I grab some jean shorts and a tank top. Something easy for me to dance with. Easy and simple. I decide to skip a shower, because I would be getting sweaty anyway. I get dressed and brush through my long, shiny black hair. It really was long. It reached down to my butt and I loved it. When I finished I put on some mascara, faint eyeliner and lip gloss. I slipped on my flip flops, grabbed a water bottle and glanced at the clock. 9:23 It was a 15 minute drive, including traffic, so I would be good.

*************************

10:42am

"Okay..we..can take..a..break." Justin says in between breaths. We had just done a whole routine over and over for 40 minutes. I walked over to the bench, where my water bottle was and gulped it down. Because I was new here, I didn't have any friends. I watch as Justin walks into a little private room, built into the room. That was his resting area. You were only allowed in, if he called you in. I had never been in it. I grab my headphones and close my eyes. I open them quickly, when Selena walks in. She looked stressed and tired. Me and her were good friends so I wave at her and shout her over.

"Hey! Selena!" I shout. She walks over and smiles at me weakly.

"Oh..Hi Melody." She says quietly.

"What's wrong?" I ask. She rubs a hand through her hair and takes a deep breath.

"Well...When I was on tour, I met this guy. We really got to know each other and I really like him. He told me he wanted us to be a couple and me and Justin aren't working out anyway, so.." She stops for a breath. "So, tonight I am going to have a party and tell him there. I won't tell him now, because he is working and probably stressed."

I nod, taking it all in.

"Oh." I whisper. She nods slowly. Probably thinking.

"Would you like to come to the party? Its at my house." She asks looking up at me.

"Sure. I don't think I am doing anything. What time?" I smile. I had never been invited to a proper teen party before, so I was pretty exited.

"Just be there at half seven. Okay? We are having a party to say goodbye to Justin, as he leaves for his world tour. Your all leaving that morning right?" She asks.

"Yep." I nod. We both look up as Justin walks out of the room.

"Can I talk to Melody for a sec, please?" He says scanning the room. I jump up quickly and nod. We had to fill in these forms for the Tour, signing that we will always be on time and work hard. I say goodbye to Selena and nervously walk to Justin's Office. If I didn't do this right, I could be fired.

***************************

Hope you enjoyed! Please comment ideas, though I already have a few ideas in store, but if I ever need ideas I can come to yours! Tips? Questions? Anything. I would love if you comment and I will answer everyone. Thank you. If I get a response I will continue tonight!