Part7<3 Night in Hotel

I run over to Justin and hold his hand. I badly wanted to cry, but I knew I need to be strong for him. I walk him over to the sofa and he lies down.  

" Wait there." I whisper to him, walking to the bathroom. I grab, wipes, medicine, cream and a new top, because his white one was covered in blood. I walk back to the living room and kneel down, next to Justin. I rub the cream over his scars and he winces. 

" I'm sorry, baby." I say, staring into his eyes. He nods, but winces again. 

" Don't move." I say gently wiping him. I give him some medicine and hand him the top. 

" Want me to put it on you?" I ask. 

" It's okay. I'll do it. Thanks." Justin says softly, standing up. I watch as he walks into his bedroom and I follow. He takes his top of and I gasp, putting my hand on my mouth. His chest and stomach was covered in scars. I got to help him but he shakes me of. 

" It's okay princess, you've done enough. I'm going to go for a walk. I need to think." Justin whispers. I nod and get into bed.  

" You won't be long will you? I don't like being home alone." I say looking up at him.  

" I won't be long. Now. You get some sleep." Justin says, softly pecking my lips. I snuggle down into the covers and shut my eyes tightly. I feel Justin kiss my forehead and then a door shut. I have my eyes shut, but don't fall asleep. I think about what has happened. I couldn't believe that Justin had not broken up with me. I mean after all he walked in to me nearly kissing another guy. He must of know it was Alfredo's fault. I don't really know how he feels, but he had to go for a walk, so he must have something on his mind. I toss and turn for a while, until I know that I just can't get asleep. I decide to bring my quilt and pillow out into the living room, so I will know when Justin gets home. I lay down and close my eyes. I can feel myself murmuring one name  

" Justin. Justin. Justin." I eventually drift of... 

*********** 

I feel myself being picked up and carried. I open my eyes slightly, to see Justin's perfect face looking down at me. 

" Justin?" I whisper.  

" Shh, princess. Go back to sleep." Justin whispers back softly, kissing my forehead. He lays me on the bed and walks back into the living room to get my quilt and pillow. He lays the pillow down and throws the quilt over me, before slipping in beside me. I face him and smile weakly.  

" What time is it?" I ask.  

" 12:32" Justin replies, placing his hands around my waist.  

" Why are you back so late?" I say pecking his lips. " I was worried."  

" I found Alfredo and we had a really long chat. We have forgiven each other. He is coming tomorrow." Justin explains. He must of seen the scared look on my face, because he touched my cheek and kissed me.  

" Don't worry baby girl. I won't let him hurt you. He promised." Justin says closing his eyes. I snuggle into him and his grip tightens on me.  

" Justin. You said you wouldn't be long. I kept calling for you, but you didn't come. " I mumble into his chest, nearly in tears. 

" I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you tomorrow." Justin whispers into my hair. "Promise."  

************* 

8:24am 

I wake up and yawn. Yesterday was a long day .I Notice Justin beside me sleeping peacefully. I smile. He really is adorable. I get up and take a quick shower. I throw on a long, pink top with white shorts. I have really long hair, so I braid it into a side plait. I put on some mascara and eyeliner. I don't like to much makeup. I put on some sparkly pink lipgloss and smack my lips together. When I turn around Justin is sat up staring at me. I blush.