<3 Part 3 <3 He gave me a kiss!

I splutter and scream in the water, trying to get myself up. I couldn't swim, so I was practically drowning right now.  . I suddenly feel a hand grab my hand and pull me up. I lay on the side of the pool, getting my breath back. When I can breath again, I get up to say thanks to who helped me, when I see a shadow walking of round the corner. Justin. I run after him and start yelling. I don't let anyone push me and get away with it.

"Hey! You! Get back here right now! Hey!!!" I scream at him. I freeze, as the shadow turns around and stares at me. "Good. Now walk over here!" I shout again. Justin walks over and stops when are toes are touching. He was so close and I could feel him breathing heavily.

"Well?" He asks blandly. I growl and spit out some water out of my mouth. Ugh.

"You think that you can just push me in the water and get away with it? Really? I mean, I know your my boss, but seriously?!?!" I hiss at him. We were around the corner, so noone could see us, but they would be able to hear us so I quiet down a little. He sighs and I can see regret on his face.

"Look. I am so sorry. I really didn't mean to push you in. I was just so angry. I was so happy and then she breaks up with me. I am heartbroken. I would never hurt a girl, so don't get the wrong idea. Here's my number. If you need me text me. I will make it up to you tomorrow." He says softly handing me a piece of paper.

"But we are starting the tour tomorrow? On the tour bus?" I say staring at him. Now I actually take a proper look at him, not as my boss, he is pretty attractive. No. What am I saying? My boss is not attractive. He bites his lip.

"I will make it up on the tour bus. Don't worry about it. I really need to go." He mutters, glancing to the side. I nod and rub a hand through my hair. He smiles at me and walks of rubbing his hand on his neck. Obviously stressed. I sigh deeply and walk back to the party. Everyone stops and stares for a second, but Selena turns on some music so they all starts dancing or jumping in the pool. Selena runs over to me.

"What did he say? Is he angry? Why did he push you? He is so mean!" She asks fastly.

" He will make it up tomorrow. Yes. He was angry. He's not. Just mad, angry and heartbroke." I reply. She nods slowly and hands me a drink. I shake my head.

"No thanks. I think I am going to change and head home." I say, smiling at her, but inside I was angry. She had just broke up with Justin and she didn't even care.

"Okay. Bye." She says and walks off.

"Bye." I mutter.

**********

9:36pm

I grab a tank top and shorts and snuggle down into bed. I turn on my phone on go on twitter. As I scroll down I notice Justin has sent out a tweet about me?

@justinbieber- I just want to say I am sorry. You know who you are.

I smile at myself. Should I text him to tell him I saw it? I am so nervous though. He is just my boss its not that big of a deal. Ok. I will do it.

To Justin: Hi, I saw ur tweet. Is it about me? haha. if it is, its k.

I nearly put a kiss, but stop myself before I go overboard. He texts me back a few seconds after.

From Justin: Yep. That was for you. You goin bed now?

To Justin: Yes. u?

From Justin: me to. Remeber tour bus tomorrow! You have to be there by nine. Nite x

I grin happily and start kicking my legs. He gave me a kiss! Maybe just in a friendly boss/worker way but it is still a kiss!

To Justin: Don't Worry, I'll be there. Nite x

I shut my phone off and snuggle down happily. He gave me a kiss...

**********

9:06am

I run to the tour bus with all my bags, doing a double check to make sure I had everything. I feel a hand on my shoulder and look up. Justin smiles down at me.

"Need help with them bags?" He asks.

"Yes please. Sorry I am late. Woke up late, so I had to rush. Didn't even have time to take a shower!" I apologize.

"Its fine. Its fine." He laughs, as we step onto the tour bus. I repeat the same to everyone else and they nod. I look around. Scooter, Kenny, Pattie, Moshe, Usher and Justin's singing coach were all there.

"Um. Where are all the other dancers?" I ask eyeing them all.

"They are on the other tour bus. This is the main one." Justin explains.

"Oh. I should go then. Sorry." I say and go to step of the bus, but I feel a hand touch my back.

"No. You don't have to go. You can stay." Justin says smiling. I nod, to tired to ask questions and Justin takes me to my room. I put my bags down and smile.

"Do you made if I take a shower?" I ask.

"No. Go ahead. Take as long as you want." Justin grins and walks out. I nod and head to the bathroom. This is going to be a exiting trip.

*******

Hope you like? Please comment?! Thank you. Give me tips, advice and ideas. I would love to hear from you :) <3