<3Part 2 Party gone VERY wrong

************

No-one commented, but I wanted to continue, so here you go. Enjoy.

**********

I walk nervously into the office. When I get in, I look around. There are sayings all over the walls. Like "Never Say Never" And "Believe in your dreams" There is a comfy cream chair in the middle of the room with a HD TV. There is a wooden desk at the side with a chair and behind it is pictures of Justin and his fans/Beliebers and family. Of course the walls are purple. I smile to myself, causing me to laugh softly. Justin looks up at me and raises his eyebrow, shaking his head. I notice and apologize quickly.

"Sorry. I am not laughing at you. I just thought of something funny." I mumble.

"Its okay. Sit down." He says and points at a chair in front his desk. What a surprise purple again. I sit down and place my water bottle beside me. I look up to see him finding my paper. He is concentrating hard and looks very serious. He eventually hands me my paper and our hands brush against each other. I blush and feel this tingly feeling run through my body. No. Snap out of it Melody! Justin is your boss. I stare down at the questions and answer them carefully. When I finish I hand my paper to Justin and smile at him. He smiles back at me and his eyes lit up. I feel a fuzzy feeling inside and blush again.

"You okay? You seem to have put on alot of blush today." He chuckles. I look down at my cupped hands embarrassed. He had noticed me blushing!

"Its okay. I guess your just nervous." He says and touches my shoulder softly. I nod and get up to leave.

"Wait. Do I not get a hug? Your my background dancer. I need to thank you." He says and gives me a warm hug, rubbing my back friendly. I would of stayed like that forever, but Selena walks in and he pulls away quickly. He smiles at Selena, but she looks down at the floor sadly. I go to walk out of the door, but Selena is stood there, so I just stand there awkwardly.

"What's the matter pretty girl?" He asks, as he caresses her cheek. She mumbles something and Justin kisses her, his back facing me. He then hugs her with Selena looking at me with his back to me. She smiles weakly at me. Her face is full of guilt. She closes her eyes tightly, knowing this could be the last hug she gets.

************

7:39pm

I sit in the car looking at Selena's house. I look back at my clothes. I had threw on a blue frilly top with some black skinny jeans. Black high heels, with blue diamonds and a leather black jacket. I wore sparkly silver eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara. I guess I looked fine. The blue matched with my eyes and the black matched with my eyes, but I wasn't nervous about that. I was more nervous of what Justin was going to say, when Selena told him that they were over. The were adorable together and I knew Justin loved her so much. He could get really angry when he wanted to. I sigh and get out of the car walking up to the entrance. I knock on the door and wait patiently. No answer. I knock again and wait. I hear the door unlock and Ashley Benson greets me.

"Hey. Are you Justin's background dancer?" She asks and smiles.

"Yep. How come no one answered the first time?" I ask, as I smile back. 

"We are all out at the back by the pool." She grins and laughs as a few boys run past topless having a water fight.

"Oh...Right. I never knew It was a pool party. If I had know, I would of brought a bikini." I sigh.

"Oh, its okay. I am sure Selena has some spare. Follow me." She invites me in and we walk outside to where the pool is. I scan the room and find Selena and Justin sat down near the pool talking. I walk over and smile at them.

"Hey Selena, Hey Justin." I smile and give them both hugs.

"Glad you could make it. Sorry I forgot to remind you that it was a pool party. Had to much on my mind. I have a spare one somewhere." She says at glances at Justin. I nod. I knew exactly what she mean't. She took me upstairs and handed me a pink bikini.

"Get dressed in the bathroom. Its just round the corner. You can place your clothes on my bed and get changed later." She says and walks out of the room. I quickly get dressed and walk back to the pool. I didn't know anyone here except for Selena and Justin. Of course I knew some background dancers, but they weren't my friends. I really had no one to talk to, so I jus sat near the pool on my own humming to myself. Suddenly everyone goes quiet and stares at Selena and Justin. They were arguing. Only I knew what about.

"I wanted to have a change! It's not my fault your so overprotective! I fell out of love with you and in love with him. We can still be friends!" Selena shouts, not caring that everyone was looking.

"But I love you! Please don't do this to me. I love you!" Justin cries. His voice starts to go higher, so I know he is about to cry. He grabs Selena's hand and reapeatdly kisses it. Selena shakes her hand of and frowns.

"No Justin. We are over." She mutters not meeting his eyes. "I'm sorry."

Justin freezes and gets up. I stand up incase he gets angry and I need to run. He pushes past everyone and his face looks very angry. His fists are clenched and his teeth gritted together. When he walks past me, he pushes me so hard in anger, that I fall into the pool. Down, down, down...

*****************

Hope you enjoyed! Sorry that it is quite short. And the last one was. I'm trying. Give me ideas if you have any. Tips or just comment at least? Tell me what you think? Thanks:)