<3 Part 4 <3 Um, where are my clothes?

I turn the shower off and reach for my clothes, feeling the cold class counter. Wait? Where were my clothes? I  jump out and wrap my towel around me, frantically searching. Great. I would have to go out there and ask them all if they knew where my clothes were. I brush my hand through my hair and tighten my towel. I step out into the main area of the tour bus and look around. Pattie is cooking, Usher is rehearsing, Scooter is sorting out some interviews for Justin and Justin's singing coach is reading a magazine. I take a deep breath and start to talk.

"Er..Hi. Does anyone know where my clothes are...? They weren't there when I got out. Sorry to bother you." I say awkwardly. I look as they all sit there continuing what they are doing, not noticing me. I ask again, but still same response.

"Ahem." I wave my hands about, but I get nothing. I sigh and walk back into the bathroom. I look down at the counter to get my brush, when I see my clothes sat there. I laugh to myself.

"I must be seeing things." I grab my clothes and quickly get dressed. I start to put my makeup on, when someone walks into the room.

"Hm...I see you found your clothes."

I turn around, to see Justin stood there smirking.

"Yes...I did?" I say suspiciously, eyeing him up and down. "Why?"

"Oh..Just wondering." He says smirking.

"Justin...What did you do?" I ask.

"Duh! I took your clothes and then put them back to make you think your going mad." He laughs. I smile stupidly.

"Why would you do that? You nearly gave me a heart attack!" I laugh. He shrugs.

"Well if your coming onto the Bieber tour, you have to know I am a prankster. So beware!" He says curling his hand up high and showing his teeth. I giggle, but cover my mouth quickly. I hated my laugh. My mom had always told me to change my laugh, because it was horrible, but I couldn't. She could be mean sometimes.

"Why did you cover your mouth? Your laugh was cute!" He grins, making me blush.

"My Mom always tells me its horrible." I reply, looking down at my feet.

"I don't think that. Your laugh makes me smile." He says and walks forward.

"Now time for my sorry present." He says as he reaches for something in his bag.

"I though staying on the main tour bus with you was my sorry present?" I ask looking at his bag. He shakes his head.

"No. There is a lot more." He says and pulls out a white box. "Found it." He opens the box and inside is a necklace. It has a silver lace and silver diamonds going down until the 3 diamonds in the middle, which are Black, Purple and Green. I gasp at it awe.

"Wow."

Justin smiles. "You like it?"

"I love it! It must of cost you a fortune!"

" I wanted to say sorry in a good way. Forget the money. Want me to put it on you?" He asks untying the necklace. I nod and pull my hair to the side. He places it around my neck and ties it at the back. I look down at the 3 gems at the bottom and smile.

"So pretty." I whisper, as I gently touch the diamonds. I look up to Justin, to see him staring at me.

"Thank you so much! I love it. Is it okay to hug my boss?" I grin at him. He snaps out of his daydream and nods as he pulls me into a hug.

"Also, don't see me as your boss. I'm your friend. A very good friend. I am glad you like it." He whispers into my hair, sending a shiver down my spine.

"A friend." I whisper back.

***********

6:24pm

I was sat at the dining table, with Justin, Pattie, Usher and Scooter. We were all silent, except for Justin, who was humming.

"Pattie, Please can you pass me the tomato sauce?" I ask, smiling. She picks up the tomato sauce and hands it to me.

"Thanks." I smile again, but Pattie just nods.

"So...Scooter. Got me any new interviews?" Justin asks breaking the silence. Scooter swallows and starts talking.

" Well, we have a few here and there. We just don't need new people, coming in stirring up the media. You know how they are." He says and I immediately know he is talking about me. I swallow hard feeling my throat go tight. I stare down at my food and feel my eyes go blurry.

"I-I Think I'm D-done." I mumble and stand up to put my plate away.

"Don't worry I will get that." Justin says and grabs my plate. He walks over to the sink and starts to wash up. I push my chair in and walk to the my bedroom.  I quickly dress in my purple babygro, turn the light of and snuggle down. I cry into my pillow, until I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in." I croak, wiping my eyes. I sit up as Justin walks in.

"Hey. Have you been crying?" He asks peering at my eyes. I shake my head.

"No. I'm just being silly." I laugh, but I feel so sad, I start to cry. He comes and sits at my side and puts his arm around my shoulder.

"It's ok. Please don't cry. It will get better I promise." He says fondly stroking my arm.

"No it won't! They all hate me."

" I wil change that, I will change that." He says and that is the last I hear, as I fall asleep in his arms.

**********