<3 Part 6 <3 Drama with a little bit of love;)

I look down at our hands. They fitted perfectly. We were sat on the sofa on the tour bus. We had talked to the crew and they agreed what Justin had said was true. We are all friends now and I feel much happier. Justin is talking to Scooter, while holding my hand. It was weird really. I mean he just broke up with Selena and here he is holding my hand. It has only been 2 days, but he has already I found someone else. That made me kinda suspicious. As I stare down at our hands, I feel Justin glance at me.

"You okay?" He asks worriedly. I nod, still looking at our hands.

"Hey, Look at me." He says putting his other hand under my chin and gently brings my eyes to look at his. I smile weakly.

"Justin, I'm fine." I say reassuringly and look down at lap. He nods, but we both know I'm not. I sit there for another 5 minutes, until I can't take it. I pull my hand from Justin and stand up quickly.

"I g-gotta go get s-something." I stutter.

"Okay. You won't be long will you?" Justin asks, looking up at me. I nod and quickly walk to my room. I pace back and forth. I feel sick. This was wrong. If you break up with someone, you don't date someone else after 2 days? Right? I was also ashamed. I have never had a boyfriend. I don't know how to do this. It was all wrong. I jump as someone walks into the room.

"Are you okay, Mel?" The person asks. I turn around, to Justin staring at me anxiously. I nod slightly.

"No your not. I know. Want a big Bieber hug to make you feel better?" He smiles, trying his hardest to make me feel better. He reaches over to give me a hug, but I push him away harshly. He stands back in shock. I stare at his sad little face and burst into tears.

"I am so sorry Justin! I can't do this. You just broke up with Selena and all of a sudden you like me. You never had interest in me until Selena broke up with you. It's wrong. I feel so used. Also, I have never had a boyfriend..." I say staring down at my feet. "I'm scared."

Justin steps forward and rubs my arm gently.

"It's okay. I have not used you. I have liked you from day one. I just never had the guts to tell you. I may flirt, but I would never play with a girls heart, or lie. Don't be scared. We can go through this together. When you smile at me I get butterflies, when you laugh, I laugh, because I love seeing you happy. I hate seeing you sad. It breaks my heart. I really love you." Justin replies, pulling at the corners of my mouth, to make me smile. I giggle.

"Justin stop, that tickles!" I laugh. He grins. He leans forward, until our noses touch. I feel our lips connect and I smile. I really did feel happy. I am pretty sure sparks did fly. I felt safe and secure. He was the one. He pulled away and smiled at me. I return the smile and hide my face in his shoulder embarrassed. He pulls me closer to him and rubs my back.

"That was...nice." He whispers into my ear. I pull away and smile.

"It sure was." I admit.

"Want to get dressed for bed now? You go bathroom, I will go my room. Come back to my room when your done." He says, as he walks out of the room. I quickly get dressed into a white tank top and some soft purple shorts, brush my teeth and take my makeup of. I walk into Justin's room, to see him lay on the top of the quilt in his boxers and no top on, on his phone.

"Oh..Hi." I blush. He looks up and smiles.

"Hey. Sit down." He says patting to his side. I nod and as I walk over he smirks.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing. It's just your wearing my favourite colour, so I can't help looking." He says. I sit down confused.