Part 12- Tickle Time!

I follow Justin out of the car, as the paparazzi swarms us. He keeps a tight grip on my hand, leading the way. I suddenly feel a hard edge of a camera hit my head, making me feel faint. We reach the tour bus and the paparazzi leave. I wobble as I walk up the steps and enter the bus. It all goes black and all I could hear was Justin's voice.

"Melody? Mel? Are you okay? Oh no. She's fainted. Someone get some water. Quick!"

******

I flutter my eyes open slightly, to a worried looking Justin lay beside me. A huge smile appears on his face when I wake up, but his eyes didn't match.

"Hey princess. You feel okay?"

"Not really. What happened? How did I get here?" I ask, trying to sit up, but the pain shot through my head, causing me to lie back down.

"Don't sit up sweetheart. You just fainted."

I frown.

"But...why?" I groan, as the pain hits my head again. Justin looks up to someone, who I assumed was behind the sofa.

"Go get her some water and paracetamol will you please?"

I try to turn my head to look, but the ache lies in my head. I give up trying to look and turn my eyes to Justin, who had started talking.

"It was probably all the commotion, with the flashes. Your not used to it."

"How long have I been out?" I whisper, closing my eyes, hoping it would be the conclusion to stop my headache.

"15 to 20 minutes or so."

I nod, my eyes still shut.

"Cheers." He says, causing me to snap my eyes open.

"Justin? Who are you talking to? Is it Scooter? I need to ask him something about the dance." I ask, smiling at him. I earn a small smile back, uncertainty in his eyes. I realise he has a glass of water and some tablets in his hands, so take them thankfully. I drop a tablet into the water and drink it. When I was done, I hand it back to Justin and he places it on the coffee table beside us.

"Scooter, can I talk to you?" I shout, assuming it was Scooter, because Justin didn't answer me. He stands up slowly and hands the water to someone.

"Actually it's not Scooter. All the crew went out to a dinner and move premiere. We will join them soon, someone just wanted to talk to us." He explains slowly, smiling at the person behind the sofa.

"Who is it?"

"Uhm. Its Alfredo." Justin replies, moving out the way. Alfredo leans down next to the sofa and smiles at me.

"Hey." He whispers softly.

"Um...Hi."

"I'm just here to explain why I did, what I did."

I nod.

"I have already told Justin, so I'll just tell you in no rush." He pauses for a moment, looking up at Justin nervously. "I tried to kiss you, because. Jason told me too."

I let out a breath I hadn't realized I was holding in.

"Wait what?" I gasp.

"I just got a text from unknown saying that if I didn't try and get it on with you, he will hurt someone I love. So of course I had to do it. He could of hurt Justin, or my Mom. I can't have that. I am so sorry I did that. When I realized how much I had hurt you and Justin, I felt terrible. I tried to apologize by having a pool party, but my cousins thought it would be funny if they pulled you in and blamed me. I'm finished with them." He explains, growling at his last sentence. He shows me his text and I frown.