Part 10- A fresh start

"I want you."

My eyes widen and I back up further away from Jason. He wants me? I bite my lip anxiously, as Jason looks me up and down.

"You can't have me." I reply boldly. I had to show him I wasn't afraid, even though inside I was terrified. He raises his eyebrow, a sickly smirk on his face.

"Oh really. Why not?" He demands, his eyebrows furrowing together.

"For one I am not a toy and for two, You have Selena remeber?" I explain, looking up at Selena, who was sat their smiling, as if she didn't care Jason wanted me.

"Oh Selena doesn't mind. I only want you for a night, then your a gonner." Jason laughs gruffly, pointing his two middle fingers to the side of his head.

"What do you mean, a gonner exactly?" I ask, trying to be brave, not letting my voice crack.

"I will kill you."

I stare at Jason wide eyed. Kill me? What did I ever do wrong?

"But you can't do this. Please. Just let me go back to Justin and I won't say anything about you. Please." I plead, nearly in tears.

"I can't do that. Justin took something away from me, so now I will take something from him." He growls, his eyes turning cold.

"B-but you c-can't do this. Justin will t-tell the co-ps." I stammer. Jason laughs again shaking his head.

"I can do whatever I want bitch. Besides, can you see Justin anywhere? He's not coming for you, so just face it."

I stare at him sadly. He was right. Where is Justin?

"Now come with me." Jason spits, snapping me out of my daydream. He grabs my wrist, but I pull back.

"I'm not going with you." I say bluntly, crossing my arms across my chest. I feel his body tense.

"Yes you are. Don't play games with me you little bitch." He hisses.

"Is bitch the only name you can call me. Your not a creative one are you?" I sneer, rolling my eyes. A sudden silence fills the room. Before I can process what is happening, Jason grabs my wrists and slams my body against the wall. I whimper, as the pain electrocutes through my body.

"Listen to me you fucking motherfucker. I can do what I want and when I want. Don't act all smart on me, because I know inside your shitting your pants. I can do whatever I want to you. I can do this." He tugs at my hair violently, causing me to squeal in pain. "And this." His hand contacts my cheek and I groan. "And this."  He grabs my neck in his hands and squeezes it tightly. I struggle, trying to breath for air.

"Please...stop it..."

He lets go and growls.

"Got it?"

"Got i-it." I whisper.

"Now you are going to let me do this."

His ruff lips come in contact with mine and he starts making out with me. I struggle and wriggle, trying to move away, but his grasp was to strong for me. His tongue reaches into my mouth and I scream in shock. I feel his body laughing at my outcome and groan.

"Kiss me girl. Kiss me." He demands. I shudder in pain.

"No let go, please." I shout, in between breaths.  His kiss felt bitter and uncomfortable. When Justin kissed me, it felt like I was on cloud nine, but Jason just made me feel sick. It's like I am in a never ending horror movie. He continues to kiss me, pecking my neck every so often. I stop struggling and just stand there, pinned to the wall. There is nothing I can do now. I'm stuck. He is to strong and most importantly, Justin isn't coming for me. I give up. At that moment, I hear a door open and footsteps. I pear over Jason's shoulder, to see Justin stood there. His lips pressed in a thin line. His scars all cleared up. I push Jason of me and run to Justin. He wraps his arms around me and kisses my forehead repeatedly, before spinning me around. He places me down at hands me to Kenny, who is stood by the doorway.