Pokemon Story 7: Teams UNITE!

Nerdy suddenly received a message from his boss, the Team Empire Mastermind... It read "Remember Rainbow Rocket? I want to form something like that... all the teams have gone into hiding because they are frightened from us but if we can make them join us it would be even better for us! Make all the evil teams in the pokemon world JOIN TEAM EMPIRE!" Nerdy smiled. He was on the mission now... First he went to Giovanni, he refused at first but after Nerdy showed him that he could destroy him with Yveltal he agreed. Other team Leaders agreed easily. Nerdy had got the Team Leader, members and pokemons from Team Rocket, Team Aqua, Team Magma, Team Galactic (with new leader), Team Plasma, Team Flare and Team Empire itself, of course... They left out the Alolan Team since that team was very weak and could ruin Team Empire... Now Team Empire was even stronger.... This came in every poke-paper... 'It's getting out of hand...' Red said to Misty as he watched the news on the tv with Misty sitting beside him. 'Yeah...' Misty replied 'I really think we should do something... you know... I mean we can get out of this apartment and battle the mastermind... after we find out who it is... why can't we at least find out who the mastermind is?' Red nodded. 'Yes, I first thought I would not spend much Poke-coins for travelling just to defeat a Team but I guess we will have to, but before we travel we must find out who the mastermind is! We have to work like a detective and find out clues to reach to the Mastermind!' Misty nodded with a grin. 'Once we get the Mastermind, the entire Team Empire is ruined since the Mastermind is just one person and has no guards in his room!' Red smiled. They finally got out of that apartment where they had just been talking about Team Empire.

Now they were actually going to do something to stop it... forever... On the other side, Team Empire killed Guzma, the Team Leader of Team Skull and also destroyed Team Skull itself because they did not need that team...