Pokemon Story 45: The Weapon Unleashed

Ash smiled as he saw that the weapon had been re-activated! MewUltimate was shocked. 'What will happen now?' he thought 'Will I disappear too?' Ash finally pressed the button and held his hand high up into the sky... The red beam went straight through the skies. 'So... Arceus' sacrifice went in vain?' Red said, hopelessly and with teary eyes 'Is this the end of all my friends? The friends that I loved?' Ash smiled listening to Red but MewUltimate took it seriously. 'Yeah... I must stop it...' he thought. He used his psychic powers and made Ash stand still in front of him, in mid air! 'What are you doing, you fool?' Ash yelled. 'Saving the world from people like you!' MewUltimate replied. Red's face brightened up. 'Ha, you really think so?' Ash yelled back 'You can stop the beam of this weapon? NEVER!' The beam had now gone into space... and now, it was heading down, ready to strike the pokemon world and destroy all the pokemons of the world, for once and for all! MewUltimate knew he had immense psychic powers, he knew that he could do it, he could save the pokemon world. He used all his psychic strength to stop the beam... It surely slowed down but still didn't stop. 'It will eventually hit the ground anyways!' Ash said with a smile 'This is just buying you some more time, nothing else...' MewUltimate tried his hardest. 'Just if my Mewtwo was in good condition... he could help MewUltimate...' Red thought as he could do nothing and helplessly watched MewUltimate TRYING to stop the beam... The beam was nearing the ground. It was coming closer... coming down... It had started to hit the rooftops of buildings! The beam had started touching trees! The trees burnt in fire and the buildings got decimated. 'See it's power?' Ash yelled. Finally the beam had neared the ground too much. 'There's no other option...' MewUltimate thought, as a tear ran down from his left eye.With using ALL the psychic powers he had he dragged the beam toward Ash Ketchum... The beam hit him and vaporized him!! 'AAAAAAA!' he yelled as he turned to ASHES. MewUltimate smiled as he dragged the beam towards himself... then made crossed both of his hands, making a 'X' shape and finally consuming all of the beam... Just like Arceus. MewUltimate smiled as his skin glowed in red and then finally, he blasted... killing the beam of destruction with him.. Red could do nothing but just watch it... Arceus' and MewUltimate's sacrifice didn't go in vain, after all...