Pokemon Story 25: Our Heroes vs A Monster

So sylveon was ready to take down Raytimate. Red didn't have any fairy type but he did take out one of his legendaries to help out others in defeating Raytimate. That legendary pokemon was Articuno! Even Alain took out his Metagross and Misty took out her Azumarill! 'Let's take him down!' she yelled. Everyone smiled as they told their pokemons to attack. Raytimate suddenly started destroying BUILDINGS! People who were just looking at Raytimate in awe suddenly started running away since now they knew it was dangerous. It could take down buildings just with its long tail! It used Hyper Beam and blasted a park... a pokemon park... 'NO!' Serena yelled 'HOW COULD YOU DO THAT YOU MONSTER?' Metagross tried to use Psychic and bring Raytimate in control but Psychic just would not work on Raytimate! Metagross tried more and more but nothing happened. Raytimate caused more destruction... Azumarill, Articuno and Sylveon planned to attack together. Azumarill used Bubble but it did nothing. It even used Hydro Pumped but nothing happened to Raytimate. Unfortunately, Azumarill hadn't learned any fairy moves yet.... It was all upto Articuno and Sylveon now. 'Articuno, ICE SHARDS!' Red yelled. Articuno did use Ice Shards. It hurt Raytimate a lot. Red smiled as he knew Ice was super effective against Raytimate. But it got so angry that before even Sylveon could do anything, it knocked her off with it's floating plates! Sylveon got thrown right towards Serena. 'Sylveon!' she yelled as she went down to hug her pokemon. Then she took it back in her pokeball by saying "Have some rest, I will take you to the Pokemon Center after this!" Serena looked up at the battle of Articuno and Raytimate.She wanted Articuno to win. Raytimate had hurt her Sylveon... one of her favorite pokemons... 'GO ARTICUNO!' she yelled. Red suddenly looked at her... then smiled... This encouraged him even more to use good moves for Articuno to win... Articuno vs Raytimate was going to be a good battle...