Pokemon Story 46: Healing Misty

MewUltimate sacrificed himself just to save the Pokemon world.. he consumed ALL of the beam into HIMSELF! Red just stood there, smiling, thinking how pure the heart of MewUltimate was, though he was a hybrid pokemon made by an evil Team Empire... He turned back just to see the wounded, unconscious, Misty! 'Oh god, I have to get her to a nearby hospital...' he thought 'But where? Even nurse joy is not here!' Red quickly took out his Poke-phone and called Nurse Joy. 'Audinooo!' a voice emerged out of the phone. 'Audino, give the phone to Nurse Joy!' Red yelled. Audino nodded and took the phone to Nurse Joy. Then handed it to her. 'Yes, this is Nurse Joy...' she said. Red sighed as he gave his location... Nurse Joy quickly came there. Audino took Misty. 'Can we heal her too?' Red said to Nurse Joy, pointing at Serena. 'Let me check..' the nurse replied as she went near her and touched her hand. 'No... I have to sadly say that she no longer exists...' Red widened his eyes. 'Ash... you are so merciless...' he thought. Then Red and Nurse Joy both went to the Pokemon Hospital and cured Misty. It was good that she was unconscious... would help in taking the bullet out of her shoulder. Audino used her fairy powers so that Misty didn't get hurt during the process and slowly took out the bullet. It smiled after it had done it. 'Very good job, Audino!' Nurse Joy said with a smile 'Let me give you a chocolate!' Audino jumped with joy as it got a chocolate bar! After some time, Misty finally woke up and was shocked to see her in the hospital. Red was sitting on a chair in the room, playing games... 'Red...' she said. Red turned back. 'Oh, welcome back...' Red said, turning back. 'Why are we here?' Misty asked 'What happened to Ash and his stupid weapon?' Red smiled. 'MewUltimate... his pokemon, consumed all of the beam and destroyed Ash all at once...' he replied. Misty sighed...