5 || I'm Proud Of You

Chris, their manager, entered the room with a huge bag full of letters.

"Hey, buddy!" greeted Jasper helping him in "Wow, that's a big bag.."

Chris snorted "There're like other four bags like this"

The boys gawked.

"I guess we really became that famous, huh?" Murphy muttered with a little smile.

Chris looked around "Where's Bellamy?"

"He's under the shower"

Their manager nodded "Okay, will you guys help me with the other bags or what?" the boys complied and when they were back in the room, each one of them picked up an envelope and started reading.

"Dear Bellamy" 

"Dear Bellamy" 

"Dear Bellamy"

"Oh okay, is one of these not to Bellamy?" asked Monty raising an eyebrow

Chris shrugged and then remembered something "Try these, they came just as I was leaving, I think they're all from the same person," He said pulling out a bunch of envelopes from his coat pocket, there were four of them.

Each of the boys took an envelope and opened it without seeing who the recipient was supposed to be

"Oh someone cut the Dear" Jasper smiled continuing to read

I don't know if you remember me.. I'm Clarke, we met 5 years ago on a train from London

He frowned.

Murphy read the first sentence of the letter he had

Bellamy,

Here I am again. A week has passed since I discovered that you are.. well, all that you are

And then stopped, it was meant for Bellamy. He took the envelope again and look who the sender was, then blinked. Hey Bellamy!

Miller stopped reading there and he too looked at the sender. He frowned.

Monty didn't open his envelope, as he was the only one to have checked who the sender was before actually open it and he also frowned.

"Bloody Hell"

They all looked up and stared at each other wide-eyed

"Could it be?"

"Clarke as Train Clarke?" asked Monty

Jasper read his letter again and took out the drawings "Clarke as train slash artist Clarke" He said holding out the drawing of their bandmate.

They all gaped at it.

"No way" Murphy mumbled, a small laugh escaping his lips

"Who's Clarke?" Asked Chris raising an eyebrow at the boys' reactions

"She's.. Bellamy went on a song writer's block because of her.." Murphy told him running a hand through his hair Jasper shot up "You guys! This is perfect!"

"What is perfect?" Asked Bellamy, coming to the living room drying his hair with a towel

They all shut up and just stared at him. He raised both eyebrows and put his hands on his hips "What? You guys look like you've seen a ghost"

Chris observed the scene amused "Does the name Clarke tell you anything?"

Bellamy swallowed and laughed nervously, shifting his weight on the other foot "What?"