6 || We Can't Lose Him

Letter #4

Bellamy,

Oh, God. I can't believe she did it.

I hate her. How could she do that to me? I wasn't ready to send them!

Raven is the one that sent those first three letters... God, she didn't even give me the chance to edit them! I'm pretty sure I wrote something about assholes... Oh, God. If you read them, now you definitely think that I'm weirdo..

Oh well, now there's nothing I can do about it, is there?

I kinda feel relieved too, though.. I don't have to think about it anymore, it's already done.. I won't tell her that, of course, or she's never going to let me live past it. But I think she knows it so... Ugh.

I thought I wouldn't write to you anymore after Raven 'betrayed' me, but I just read this book and I'm full of feelings... But mainly I feel a mixture of anger and sadness... I always end up loving the character that is going to die... Like WHAT THE HELL! Why do the authors do that? Make us fall in love with a character and then kill them off? What's the point? And do they cry too when they kill them or do they laugh their head off while making a toast with Satan? Ugh. I'm so sad. His death is also so incredibly stupid. But then again, almost every time they are...

I remember that you were reading the Book thief on the train... I read it too even if I already had watched the movie, and I wonder how did you cope with it? Did you turn into an angry ball of snot and tears like I did, or what? Because... Gee that book is beautiful but damn. WHY?

Anyway, I feel better now, my dad was right.

I act like I don't care much of his 'pearls of wisdom' but really, I love it when he drops them every now and then, it's our father & daughter thing, and I love it.

Well, I think it's time to end this letter now,

Maybe I'll write more or maybe not... I don't know.. Maybe I could just start to write on a diary if you don't reply, so I don't feel like a complete idiot... We'll see.

Hope you're doing okay,

Love,

Clarke

Bellamy smiled reading the last letter she'd sent, for the hundredth time, while he waited in line at the post office to send his letter to her.

The others wanted to come too, oddly, especially Jasper but he had managed to sneak off their apartment while they were still asleep and now he was there, with his face starting to hurt, so wide his grin was. He just couldn't wait for her to read his letter and reply back to him.

"Next, please"

Bellamy looked up and went to the lady behind the counter and gave her the letter, so she could weigh it

"A Love Letter to your girlfriend?"

Bellamy stuttered "No.. a friend, I guess"

The lady arched an eyebrow but smiled nonetheless "It's nice to see youngsters send letters to each other when now there're a lot of easier ways to contact each other... When I was young letters were all we waited for" she sighed He smiled kindly "I can imagine, I like letters too"