7 || Love, Bellamy

"-rke"

Clarke stirred under the covers.

Sleeping was so peaceful.

You forgot all your worries, your mind still in dreamland.

And god knows how much Clarke needed to forget all that happened even for just a little while.

She'd tried to continue her life normally, but going to the hospital to attend the training program, soon revealed to be useless as she spent all her time in Jake's room. So her mother and Dr Lewis decided to give her a special exemption for family reasons.

It had been ten days since the day she woke up.

Her days went by with her waking up at 7:35 take a shower, breakfast, get dressed, go to the hospital to see dad and read him a book (This week was The Hobbit), have lunch with mom and Raven (whose workplace, fortunately, was a couple of minutes away), go back to sit with dad and talk to him about anything, and at 16:00 come back home and research Stories of people who woke up from comas, dinner, and then bed and dreams.

She had lost her old routine but at least, she thought, she still had one.

Her dad, luckily, didn't go into cardiac arrest since the day he almost died in front of her, and now he was peaceful, at least as it seemed from the outside, resting in a deep slumber. Now it was easier for her to pretend that he was only sleeping just a little longer than usual.

Now it was easier to dare to hope.

"-RKE!"

Many times she tried to write a letter to Bellamy, but for some reason, she felt stuck.

The last letter she had sent, letter #5, she had poured her soul out, and that didn't happen usually, and certainly not with someone she had barely seen once...

The day after she had sent it, she kinda regretted it.

It was really, way too personal... But on the other hand what are the chances that he actually receives it and responds to her? His band is getting famous by the second, and have loads of fans... What are the chances of him finding her letter? Close to none. She sighed in her sleep pushing down the stab of disappointment. She was thinking way too much for someone who was supposed to sleep and have pleasant dreams.

"CLARKE WAKE UP!"

She puffed hiding under the covers as she heard someone banging on her door.

"Go away, I'm sleeping, my alarm didn't go off yet so, it's not time to wake up"

"You formulated a sentence way too long for someone who's asleep" another bang, but Clarke hid even deeper under the covers "CLARKE I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DO NOT OPEN THIS DOOR THIS SECOND I'll FUCKIN' THROW IT DOWN"

Clarke sighed very loudly and grunted also very loudly and stomped to the door.

"WHAT?" she demanded as she opened it.

Raven that had been ready to throw down the only thing that separated her from her friend, quickly relaxed her pose and smiled brightly holding an envelope.

Clarke looked at it and then back at her crossing her arms "You woke me up for mail?"

Raven grinned "YES!" and walked past her, inside the room.

Clarke took a deep breath, "MAIL?" She exclaimed not even trying to hide her annoyance.

Her friend rolled her eyes "Oh Shut Up and read You FOOL" she held it to her.

Clarke took it and now was Raven's turn to cross her arms, and she smirked as Clarke frowned.

It was a registered letter.