Ch. 2. Sighting.

Ch. 2. Sighting.

I looked over the list again, I have to be confident, strong. I don't know if I can do this, sure I have my moments where I feel really great about myself but inside I'm just as insecure as any other girl, I sometimes hate the way I look. Dirty blond hair falling in every direction, green eyes that I actually like but would prefer gray. I consider myself adorable, just cute not sexy or hot in anyway possible. I don't even know why I thought I could pull this off, I can't be all sexy and confident with someone as incredibly hot as Harry Styles. I walked to Nes's house knowing she would want to know all the details. I knocked on her door feeling my stomach crunch a bit, I know she doesn't want me to do this but I know someone to talk to who isn't a total bitch.

She opened the door, already in her basketball shorts and big T-shirt, she folded her arms across her chest, "Please tell me you're hear to say you didn't go through with that stupid, immature idea?"

"Well I was actually hoping you could help me?"

"Fine," she hesitated before finally giving into me. I walked into her house saying hello to her mom. I actually like Nes' family, they're insane and weird and just plain old hilarious.We walked to her room that was covered in posters. I sat on her bed feeling the awkwardness settle. "What do you want me to help with again?" She asked, I handed her the list. I watched as her expression changed, she looked actually impressed by the list Leah made. "So you basically have to be a totally different person so Harry could fall in love with you?" I shrugged. "And you need my help because ..."

"Because you're confident, boys like you," she snorted. "Now's not the time for modesty Nes. You're way more smooth than me with guys, please you have to help me."

"Why do you want to do this anyway?"

I sighed dramatically lying flat on my back on her bed, "Back home, i knew this guy. I was in love with him and he knew that, I knew he didn't see me that way but that didn't stop me from loving him. Even with knowing how much I loved him he still remained my friend, he played with my emotions giving me hope that one day he could ever like me back. He would tell me about girls he liked, he would take me to go pick out their gifts while I had to stand there with a fake smile on my face. It killed me but how do you tell your best friend you don't want them to be happy? I felt like I was being played, he knew how much I cared for him and still he did those little things to me." I sighed feeling the tears whelm in my eyes, Nes laid next to me a weak smile on her face.

"You do realize hurting Harry won't make the pain go away right?" She asked softly.

"But it can help."

I sat in the ice cream shop with Nes, after out little talk she decided to help me out with my lack of confidence issue, apparently that requires ice cream. I took a lick of my strawberry cone looking around; "Can you tell me why we're here again?"

"Because ice cream is the best thing in the world," she said taking a spoon full of her chocolate chip ice cream. "Okay let me see the list again? 1. Be confident, don't show any fear or sign of liking him. Good like with that one."

"What do you mean?"

"You and Harry are simply perfect for each other, you're going to fall head over heels for him in two seconds," I scrunched my nose up. "Trust me."

"Um, okay."

"I think the first thing you need to do if watch some of his stuff, listen to their song, watch video diaries and interviews." I nodded and watched as she pulled out her laptop.

"Carry that thing with you everywhere?"

"First of all, her name is Stella not thing, second yes, yes I do." I laughed as she began opening up links, she told me the names of each of the band members. From what I can tell Harry is closest to Louis Tomlinson, they have a bromance or whatever that is. Louis seems cool but someone I would get annoyed with easily. Then there's Zayn, the smart quiet one with a weird saying, vas happening or something like that. I think I would like him, if I ever meet him that is. There's Liam who's sweet and really cute, he has this bromance with Niall, the blond that never stops eating. They all seem like really cute, down to earth boys. We started watching their music videos, they're really talented singers. I focus all my attention on Harry, trying to see what kind of person we is behind the camera, so far he's known as the flirt among his friends, he favorite food is tacos, he has a cat named Molly or Dusty, he dates an old lady, and a girl who had a boyfriend, his parents are separated, he has a older sister. I know pretty much all I need to know about him to say he hasn't changed much in the past two years. He's still the same Harry girls talk bad about.