Hey wait!

Sana POV

Why is she running away right now??

"Hey! Wait!" i chase after her and grip on her wrist, making her stop and turn to me harshly. "Ah wae" She sound out. "Why did you lie to me?"

"I dont know.. I think im not sane anymore" she take away her hand from me, looking away. "But its not im going to eat you.." i mumble. "Say what?" Tzuyu turn to me.

This is the chance...

"Ani.. I was saying, did you like the christmas gift that i gave?" A red Tzuyu infront of me. "Well.. Yea.. Sort of." "are you actually blushing right now?" "no." she fidget. "If you say so, why didnt you come out of your shell?"

"If you got more to say, sorry i need to go" She excuse herself and leave me there.

Heol... As usual, cold and ignorant Tzuyu. Tch. What do i expect... I should kill Jeongyeon for giving a fake hope.

I went back to the cafe, targeting Jeongyeon for giving Fake hope. We ran round and round trying to get her. "Ayyy jinjjaeyo.. You...will... You will...eventually get her as your friend!" Jeongyeon panting.
.
.
.
.
.
Tzuyu pov

Did you like the Christmas gift that i gave?

Those words.. Its repeating in my mind. Of course i liked it.. I've been using it well its just that you didnt see it.

I walk towards my bed as i drop myself on it, looking at the bag that i brought along everyday. The most precious bag i have ever recieved on Christmas.

Kamsaheyo....

I close my eyes for a few seconds right before i remember i have work at 7. I look at the time, its 6. I went up and get ready for my work at a convinient store nearby.
.
.
.
.
.
.
As i reach the store,my sunbae went home as her work time has finish. when i went in, first thing first, i had to arrange the stocks and top up the stocks.

God... When will the sunbaenim stop bullying me??

Kling kling

The door bell rang. "Excuse me?" a customer call me out. I leave the stock on the floor and ran up to the counter. "Yes? May i help you?" I bow. "Oh.. Can i have that?" i saw her hand pointing the wall behind me.

A cigarette. Great.. Here we go again , society.

"That would be 4,500 Won miss" i scan the box and look at her face. "S-sana ssi?" "yes thats me" she took out the money like nothing happen.

I took the box away from the counter, back to the original place. "Why arent you selling to me?" "Why do you need to Smoke your stress away?" I fold my arms. "Why do you care? I thought you're anti social" she fidget her hands on her cash. "Well.. I still wouldnt sell this to you" I smile.

Sana POV

Gosh!! Stupid Yoda!

I stomp my way to the fridge, taking two bottles of Soju and off to the Counter. "This." "not selling this two too." i sigh " forget it" i massage my temples, " then i'll buy from other place"

A few steps away from her stupid store , i heard a heavy footsteps together with bottles hitting together. Im sure, i feel a firm grip on my wrist. "Fine, take this" she opens my hands, putting the plastic bag on my open hand. "J-just dont get drunk again like that night.. Where you blacked out on the street.." Her voice sounds like shes been threatened... Threatened by me.

I look down while walking, not thinking about thanking her and just walk off. "You must not get drunk ...on the street!" Tzuyu shout and her last few words that she shout become like a whisper that i cant really hear well. I grunt.

How can i drink if your wish sounds like its from someone special for me??

~~~~to be continued~~~~~
Jeng jeng jenggggggg

Anywaysss
What time is it at your country?
For me its 1:25am in Singapore😁

Stay tune!