Misunderstood

Before i start, i want to warn yall that this chapt have mature scene so.. you can skip if you want to or you can read if you want to , but nobody knows you reading either 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

No one POV

*back to where Sana was*
Sana did not think anything other than crying about Tzuyu's words that she misunderstood. It was tiring for her to just stay under the bridge for too long and cry on the spot there.

She definitely wouldnt want to go home soon ,so she drive to a nearby nice hotel and stay there for five days. Before she do so, she bought some "life saving" things such as Soju.After booking a place, she head up to the room and head straight to the bed, crying all her heart again for the second round. "Damn Tzuyu.. as much as i hate you, i really miss you" she hug the pillow even tighter.

She then hold the pillow upwards and shake it in frustrated way, groaning all the way. She threw the pillow and try to shook all the thoughts away by drinking. Sana keep drinking without a break, causing her to be drunk fast. Her action wasnt aim straight to her phone because her phone she unintentionally left it in the car, besides, its off either.

Laughing and crying was the only thing that filled up the silent room. "Ya!!!!!!!" She suddenly scream then suddenly crying. It was tiring for Sana to keep doing this but soon after, she was knocked out straight on the spot after being weak.

It was morning time and as expected, Sana had hangover in the morning, vomitting all of it out. Sana groan and scratch her itchy body after realising the mess she made in the room.

Realising one more thing, she again, curse that she forgot about clothes to be bought to survive in that other 4 days. Of course she wouldnt want to go out with the same outfit she wore like yesterday. Sana quickly get shower, afterwards calls for room service to have breakfast and off she go for a little shopping, alone. Sadly.

Sana didnt really care if it suit her or not, she just keep on buying things, not even care that she smell like alcohol or not.  After buying things, she usher herself to the car , to put all of the bags in the trunk. And the rest of the days continues with drinkings

Its already been the 5th day, Sana drove herself to her house before getting drunk again. Her drunk self unconsciously knock on Tzuyu's door.

Obviously Sana did see Tzuyu's dark circle and eyebag that's been part of her facial appearance because of Sana. The latter was brighten up , knowing that Sana is here right now infront of her. She wanted to say sorry but Sana stop her doing that by putting her index finger on the latter's lips.

However, Sana did not just went there just to let Tzuyu know that shes finally home. She pushes Tzuyu inside, pushing herself to Tzuyu too. "Tzuyu, i-i just miss you" Sana hugs Tzuyu. Tzuyu then pat Sana's head to calm her down but it doesnt help. Sana cupped Tzuyu's face and give her a kiss.

The kiss was totally good and entertaining for both but it was filled with tears too. Tzuyu grunt at the sudden kiss. She really wanted to lead the story but Sana didn't let her. She kept being pushed by Sana ,continuing the hot kiss that's been heated up. Its was being pulled of because both of them needs air.

Tzuyu grin satisfied at how Sana gave her the kiss, knowing Sana really love Tzuyu. Sana was spaced out so Tzuyu took the chance to lead the story out. Tzuyu kisses Sana and carry her, slowly leading to the bedroom, closing and locking the door.

Tzuyu do know that Sana isn't in the right mind but she knows that Sana really love to have this time together like this. Pervert. Judging by how turned on Sana was just now, Tzuyu slowly laid her on her bed without breaking up the kiss.

She hovered on top of Sana, kissing her down to her Collarbone. Just to make sure that Sana also wanted thing pleasure, she kiss her neck to collarbone. Sana moan. Its obvious that Sana loves it so she proceed down to her chest. It send Sana a electric feeling down to her spine although she is drunk.

Sana probably was half conscious, knowing what is happening because she arch her back giving Tzuyu to explore more. Tzuyu starting to give more pleasure by massaging one of the breast while sucking and licking one of it. "T-tzuyu ya.." Sana moan again, with her pleasure voice.

Tzuyu then started to be wild after hearing all those moans from the person that she loves too. She starting to give out some hickeys almost all over the body and her neck. As much as Tzuyu wants to f Sana, she still need her permission then to just do it which would consider as rape for Sana.

Tzuyu then went beside Sana's ear, "do you want me to f you?" She whisper on Sana's ear. She moans at Tzuyu's sudden light touch on her body, trailing from waist up to her breast. Sana did not answer so Tzuyu give her more pleasure by massaging and sucking her breast again. Sana once again arching her back, moaning out Tzuyu's name. "Do you need Daddy to settle you down?"

"A-ah.. d-dadd-y.. please.." she moan. Her tongue slowly trail to her lower part. She then slowly suck , leaving a wet spot on her pants. She wanted to be extra sure that Sana is definitely ready by sucking and wetting that pants. Sana moans again, letting Tzuyu mnow that she really enjoy it so much.

Tzuyu slowly pull down Sana's pants and started to lick on her clit. "A..ahh" Sana moan again. A sudden dart to her 'wanting to be pleasure at the most' give Sana a wild moan. "Ah.. i see someone is going wild now" Tzuyu teases.

It seems like Sana is warming up bit by bit, Tzuyu slowly start by rubbing on her clit before inserting her fingers in. It was a slow rub , then she slowly building up the speed and become faster, letting Sana moan non-stop. "Sorry dear" Tzuyu give a kiss to Sana. She slowly insert one finger to check how tight she was but it seems like its not that tight and not that loose. So it means that Sana did masturbate herself not long ago. Tzuyu smirk and gave 3 fingers in, thrusting it fast.

"Ah..! Ah..! D-daddy! F-faster!" Sana arch her body uncontrollably. Tzuyu obey and gave the max speed to make Sana have that pleasure. Tzuyu grunt in sexual way when suddenly Sana's hands were also doing it's job. Giving pleasure, Sana too rub on Tzuyu's one. Giving a fast and deeper thrust gave Sana more wilder moan , " i-im c-close!" She continue moaning loudly mixed with Tzuyu's name. She finally cum, Tzuyu pull off her fingers away and lick it off. Tzuyu pull the blanket up and cover Sana's lower naked part and kisses her forhead, letting her rest together in one bed after the hot making out session.

to be continue—
Hey hey heyyyyy i update two times a week because i was some sort of good mood and like i have a sudden idea so i update asap after getting the idea.

Soooooooo i hope you guys do enjoy reading it 🌚

Do vote and comment! See ya!