You were saying?

Tzuyu POV
Did she call my name?

I went up to her, "s-sana?" I sit beside her. "Tzuyu..."  I started being worried, i change my position by lying beside her. I hold her hand firmly and stroke her hair back, revealing her white neck.

I have no intention, so i look away. I saw her eyes trying so hard to open, more like squinting. She move closer to my body, hugging slowly. She tugged her head to my chest , probably hearing my heart beat going faster. "심쿵(Simkung//heart attack) that fast..? I just hug you and you're racing right now?" Sana lowly chuckle. "I-i guess so"

A few minutes of silence, Sana suddenly look at me, leaving 1cm away from my face and my lips. Blowing her hot breath to my face, blinking slowly and blankly. 'W-why? Why are you looking at me like this? What exactly are you asking for? A kiss? Wait no! That too sudden-'

A moist, soft and pinkish lips lands on mine. Her eyes were closed. I dont know why , i enjoy the feeling but.. does this means im falling for her? She stayed that position much longer than i expected. She finally move away her head and crush it back to my chest, more like angrily? I dont know what to do so i just hug her and pat her butt area to make her fall asleep and also until i fall asleep together.
.
.
.
.
.
The sun shine through the window and shine to my face. I feel no present on my arm. "Sana?" I went to the kitchen but there's no sign of her. I hurried back to my room "sana??" I rush to the toilet. Saw her sitting on the floor, hugging her leg. "Sana..?" I put my phone on the toilet's table and land my hand on her back. " are you okay?"

"Tell me it didnt happen yesterday" Sana look worried. I couldn't reply, i don't know what to reply either. " it's true then" she whisper. " im sorry for all those.. I didn't mean to steal ur kisses away" she look down. " it's fine.. it already happened" she look up, looking more worried. "But the fact is, you stole the first kiss from me" i smile while walking out of the bathroom.

"Im sorry.." she said, sounded more aegyo than sad. I pull her into a hug, assuring her that it's fine. "You said sorry for thousand times now" " but im really sorry-"

What am i actually doing?

I shut her mouth by giving a peck on her lips for more than 5 seconds. I saw her cheeks gone red, i pull away. "W-what was that for?" "You took mine, so im returning it" okay that's smooth to cover up. She remain silent. "So are you sobered?" I broke the silence. "O-oh"

"I guess not fully.." i thought of a way but a tease might help? " do you need another one to make you more sobered?" "N-no!" She instantly reply but stuttering. I chuckle and head to the kitchen. "What are you doing?" Sana pop her head out of my room. "Im making tea for you" i smile. "Here" i handed her a cup of tea. "Gomawo" she lifted her cup, shaking.

She took a sip and planned to just leave afterwards but i stop her. "Aw come on.. drink till its finish. My mum says is rude to not drink it finish when someone make it for you" i made an excuse. Truth is, i dont mind if she didn't finish the drink although my mum do still stick to that type of rules.

She nodded and gulp in one go. "Ahhh.. you're going when you're a smell of an alcohol? Are you sure?" I make another excuse while washing the cup. She went up and head to my room. 'Guess she was too awkward' i laugh at myself and went to my room. "Still sitting? Why didnt you go bath?"

"Its.. its kind of shameless for me to act like this is like my own home" she play with her feet. "Its okay, we know each other.. barely.. and we know that each of us have no bad intentions" i said while picking up an outfit for her.

"Here, wear this pink hoodie and sweatpants" i put it beside her. " n-ne" she went to the bathroom without any other word. I laid on the bed while waiting for her but soon after, i realise that i didnt hold my phone after morning time. Thinking it back, i remembered that i left my phone in the toilet.

Should i just go in? Would she think differently? What if something goes wrong? No no.. im just taking my phone, thats all.

I tried to sneak in, opening the door. It was surprising that she didnt lock the door. Its both good and a bad idea. Lucky enough she cover herself with the shower curtain which both cant see what's each other doing in the in and the out sides. I shrug off the thoughts and instantly grab my phone. The moment i grab, she opens the curtain, dosplaying her white milk body that's not covered.

"Ah!!!!!" We both shouted

-to be continued—
Hi guys!
Here i am tryna keep up with one week, one update XD

Oh and also! Good news good news! Im actually working with new ff but i will only upload it once its completed.

Guess who is the main character ;)

Do vote and comment! See ya!