Brought back to you

No one POV
Sana started to feel the sudden sore and numbness awakes her in the morning. She started to touch herself and squirming around the bed. Then she realises that shes not at her house, not wearing anything. Naked.

Sana gasp. Grabbing the blanket, covering her body. Her partner wasnt awake, makes her panic while her partner was being covered with blanket. She started running around the room, picking up all her clothes on the floor.

Thats right, Sana isn't fully awake yet. She didnt even realise where she is at. What happen yesterday with her drunk unconscious self.

She wear her clothes on the spot and run off to her house and lean onto the door. "Eh?" She tilt her head in confusion, "this is my house.. and it takes a few steps away.. then whose house did i went out from?" Sana peek outside her window. "Eikkkkk!!" She hide herself beside the window, leaning onto the wall ,covering her mouth in disbelieve.

"What the hell happen yesterday?" Sana tries hard to remember but not at the moment. "This is going to be a awkward day. I dont even remember one scene of it!!" Sana starting to hit her head as she felt frustrated enough to remember yesterday "innocent" day.

"I did went home but i drink afterwards.. but i was awake at her house.. Whats is this!!!" Sana screamed. "Ouch.." The sore on her lower part greeted her again.

Sana flip her hair back, "lets..lets just have some water run on me to cool me down" Sana went in the bathroom and let herself chill. It took her about one and a half hour to get herself fresh out of the bathroom.

She was busy drying her hair with towel, covering her face with it. Her steps stop as she took the towel off her face. "Ya! Kamchakgiya!" Sana startled. " what took you so long to bath?" She yawn. "Ya Tzuyu ya!" Sana hug herself tighter. Tzuyu stood up while rubbing her eyes, "surprisingly you arent innocent as i thought" Tzuyu smirk. "Tzuyu!" Sana yell as she feel a little harassed.

Tzuyu came closer, pinning Sana onto the wall. "You never lie about your feelings ,do you?" Tzuyu look into Sana eye's thats filled with shock but also happiness. Sana suddenly felt harassed by those words. "Why do you want to know?" Sana walk her way to the kitchen, making some bread spread to make herself busy. "I guess you dont"

Tzuyu bit her lower lip to prevent her "gay vibe" to be attacking Sana because of her sweet scent. "Im more suprised that you're not innocent than what you look like" Sana shot those question back to Sana. "No comment" "where did you learn all those anyways?" Sana continued. "Internet... you do too, dont you?" Tzuyu tried to change the aim.

"I was exposed last night, i assume you know how horny i would get" Suddenly Sana stop spreading the jam on the bread and look at Tzuyu. "Say.. what do you think of me?"

It took a solid 5 minute of Tzuyu to think of an answer but nope, nothing came out. Sana got so pissed off, she huff and stomp her way off from the kitchen. Tzuyu wanted her answer to be special, way more different than common answers therefore she grab Sana's wrist making her turn and face Tzuyu.

Tzuyu smile, "you know you're pretty right?" She took a step closer, stroking Sana's hair back of Sana's ear. "Too pretty that i cant resist you the first time we met. Too stupid that i become introvert and antisocial the last time. But look what you made me into"

Tzuyu pull Sana's chin up, locking the eye contact with intense. "You crack me apart. You made me addicted to you all of the sudden." Tzuyu smirk. "And i know you were waiting for me. My heart" Tzuyu come closer than before, placing her lips to Sana.

It was another good day for Sana. Sana really love the way Tzuyu kissed her, the way Tzuyu touch her. After those few days of arguement, Sana came to realise that she like Tzuyu. No. She love Tzuyu so much. She wouldnt mind being a sex slave for Tzuyu as long as she own Tzuyu.

Tzuyu slowly move her hands down to Sana's butt and lightly squeeze it, gaining a soft moan from the latter. They were enjoying the kiss so much that they charge their tongue forward to attack each other's mouth, dancing together. Sana then pull it off and smile , showing that she was satisfied.

Tzuyu then stroke Sana's hair back, "who would i become without you anyways?" Sana hopped and by instinct,  Tzuyu catched her.  Leaning forehead on each other,  admiring each other's eyes.

Sana lean forward for more kisses,  shes thirsty for more. Tzuyu harshly pull it off and straight up dart Sana's neck , gaining more moans while Tzuyu biting and sucking on the skin to create hickeys.  Tzuyu couldnt hold any longer since her heart really wants Sana and her body.

Her fragrance kills Tzuyu more for thirst. Her pace on sucking, slowly go down , near to Sana's cleavage. "Fuck" Tzuyu whispered. "Seems like a beast is thirsty for me" Sana teases.  Tzuyu quickly bring sana to the nearest comfort place and lay her there.  "Dont tease me" Tzuyu sit on Sana's thigh,  smirking while she tries to hide her dirty mind. "Wae? " Sana question out.  "I guess you need a new clothes...  If this is your favourite one,  too bad"

Soon after,  Tzuyu ripped off Sana's thin top and straight away licking Sana's tummy up to her neck. "Urgh" Sana softly moan.  "Moan more and make me turn on" Tzuyu kiss Sana,  playing fencing with the tongue. 

Sana tried to hold her super extra secual mind but she couldn't therefore she slip her hands on Tzuyu's tummy and slid down,  rubbing it. Tzuyu groan,  "you're making me crazy! " their mouth was still connected while Tzuyu's plan was to remove Sana's bra for the second time. 

She pull it off again like last time amd dart it on her soft breast. Sucking and messaging . On the other hand,  she pulled off Sana's bottom and play around the sensitive part through the panties.  Sana squirm around due to the extreme pleasure.  "A-ah" a soft whimper escape from Sana.

"Shall i make you more crazy? " Tzuyu smirk. She then pull her panties a little bit off down.  Before she licks on that sensitive part,  she let her fingers wet and rub on the area,  slowly. Making Sana enough of the touch,  Tzuyu suddenly let the pace go faster.  "A-ah!  T-TZUYU!! " Sana's head thrown back while her body arch. Tzuyu still continue , trying to make Sana more crazier than before.  "Y-EAH!  A-AAAAHHH! " Sana screamed.

Suddenly Tzuyu inserts 3 fingers in.  "F-FUCK! " Riding it fast,  making Sana go wild. After a few minutes,  Tzuyu remove her fingers and licked . She then walk away without a word and came back with something that Sana used it before, for her own masturbation.  A strap on dildo.  Tzuyu wore it while she herself was already naked. 

"H-how did you know about t-that" Sana's eyes widened.  "Naughty Sana was exposed yesterday.  Surely she had this all along" Tzuyu smirk. "Now..  Shall i punish this.. Naughty.. Little.. Sana? " Tzuyu trace her fingernails from Sana's jaw to her tummy,  giving the latter goosebumps .

Sana shyly nods.  "Call me daddy then..  If not i will tease you all the way" The dildo touches her sensitive part,  slowly rubbing against each other.  "A-ah" Sana moan. "On fours.  Now." Tzuyu continue her undone work,  inserting 3 fingers again without warning. "F-fuck!! D-daddy!!" "Say it loudly" "a-ah..  A-ah D-DADDY! "

Tzuyu quickly remove her fingers again and insert the dildo,  thrusting it medium speed.  "Y-YEAH Y-YES!  D-DADDY F-FAST-FASTER! " "sure will do princess" Tzuyu kissed Sana and thrust it fast.  Their skin slap filled the room. Tzuyu really love the sound so she slap Sana's butt in satisfaction. Hands were not in place,  crawling towards the dangling breast of Sana's,  lightly squeezing one of em'.  "A-ahhhhhhh D-DADDYYY IM-IM CLOSE!! "

Tzuyu disobeyed her princess,  driving it more than the maximum.  Tzuyu grunt and falls beside Sana,  "ha..  That was the best and this was the first time i had this much experience fully" Tzuyu pant.  "But you did that yesterday"

She turn to the confused snake,  "yes but that was not with extras..  And not with the sober Sana that i needed. " Tzuyu gave a peck. "So... I know how much dirty my Sana will be" Tzuyu slap Sana's butt. "But thats just for you.  Anything for you" Sana lean in.  Tzuyu pull her even closer and embrace her,  "lets sleep princess,  daddy love you" Tzuyu tease. "I love you too daddy. "Sana shyly gave one last kiss before she bury her red face on Tzuyu's chest.

End**

Hello!!  Sorry for the supppppperrrr long hiatus..  :( and sadly this was the last chapter for this book.

Psstt..  A little sneak peek of info,  im actually preparing two ff . One is michaeng other one is 2yeon XD

Anyways,  thank you for you support!!  See you in my next ff!