The change

Sana POV
It took just one day, just one day, we grew apart. We didnt talk to each other after the 'congratulatory party'. I dont know why either. I want to talk to her but im scared that i might annoy her. It is understandable that it was a mistake since it was because of the alcohol.

We didnt look at each other through windows or balcony, usually we do but now we dont. Everything that happen between her, it suddenly feel like it was just a dream that never be true to be in reality. At some time of point, i was confused, whether are we a friend or not. Its just.. everything happen before being her friend compare to after being her friend and without her its just.. empty. Its something that i've never feel before

*flashback*
She took the risk of drinking it alot when she knows she cant tolerate alcohol much. Her eyes , she squint. Her cheeks, its pinkish red. Her lips, cant stop smiling. "?(wae?//why?) you are looking at me differently, do i look weird?" She grin awkwardly. I didn't reply because i know she was just drunk. She suddenly stood up and tried walking but she fail.

She didnt fall because i didnt allow her to. I support her with her arm around my shoulder. I put her on the front seat, put on a seat belt for her and i put mine. The ride was nothing but full of acoholic smell.

Before heading home, i went to a nearby convenient store and went to buy her a water to make her sober up. I went back to my car after buying the drink for her. As i went in, " here, drink this" she didnt take the drink as she was deeply asleep. I observe how she sleep, her hair was infront of her face, covering her face. I stroke her hair back of her ear, revealing her collarbone that's very white. My hormones are tingling, they are calling me to touch her.

Her sudden groan bring me back to reality, i retreat my hands off her neck.With that awkwardness, i start my engine and send her back to her house. The moment when i pull her out from the car, she push me away and walk towards my house, unlock it by herself and went straight to the sofa.

" hey.. at least take off your socks!" I sigh at the state of Tzuyu right now,already deep asleep.I took off her socks and cover her with blanket.

I went to take a bath since i've been out and im already sweating. I let the water roll down to make myself calm with it since half of the day its a bit hard for me. I close the tap as i dry my hair with towel and off the light.

I dont feel comfortable with my hair wet and went to sleep, so i dry my hair with hair dryer,letting the loud noise travel out of my room forgetting about Tzuyu asleep downstairs.

I shove my legs in the blanket and drove my mind to peace.

*1 hour later*

I was half asleep in the middle of the night, then suddenly i feel someone adjusting itself on my bed. Also shoving it's leg in the same blanket as mine. Suddenly the person shove it's face near my neck, " mmm nice scent" Tzuyu mumble, can be clearly heard. She then move closer to my neck ,feel her lips on my neck , feel her hot breathing. I was clearly blushing because of that , because of her!

*eof*

What else did she do?

I scratch my head roughly as it was frustrating. I went to get myself ready to meet her.

I go to her door, knocking anxiously. No answer. "Where the hell did she go?!" I talk to myself angrily. I puff away and head back to my house. I walk back and forth to try find a way to get myself to talk to her.

/Sana/
Hey, i was trying to get to you by knocking your—

"No no.. delete delete.. it sound like im desperate for her" i sigh.

/Sana/
Hey Tzuyu, why are you ignoring me?

-sent-

"Okay, now its sent, so what should i do? Should i peek through my window?" I bite my nails. I check my message that have been sent

-read-

"Now why isnt she replying?" I puff my cheeks again. I went out and head to my car but i stop in track. Tzuyu's right infront of me. I grab her wrist before she could run inside her house, "ya why aren't you answering calls and my messages?" She totally daze off. "Ya!" She slowly look at me, look abit like embarassed.

I sigh in anger, "do you not remember what you do to me?" "No!" She yell. I grab her wrist tighter, pulling her close. I re-enact that night, "mm.. nice scent" i whisper in her ears as i tug my face near to her neck. I place my lips exactly on her soft neck.

She pushes me away and grab on my wrist, pulling me at the back of my balcony. She leans closer as her breathe become faster and furious, "dont test me, sana"

Its something new that i've never seen. That side of her, its just different. "Fine, i wont disturb you" i stomp away but my world stops after she chase after me and her sudden back hug.

to be continue—