I didn't mean to

Sana POV
Tzuyu immediately apologies and turn around, giving me time to wear my undergarments. But the problem is, my hoodie and sweatpants is infront of her, shes blocking the way by not walking off. "저..저기요(jeo..jeogiyo//excuse me)" she turns around and screams again, "aish! Why are you not wearing your dress yet???"

I sigh and just forget about making Tzuyu moving away, instead i hold her shoulder and lean to her right to grab my hoodie. I dont know from what action i did, made her blush so hard. "Why are you red?" I wear my hoodie. "Your..your boobs are rubbing and squishing onto my back when you grab my shoulder earlier on..."

i immediately back off, " sorry if i'm harassing you." i went out as soon as i wore the sweatpants. well, she tease me first, so a little tease from me wouldn't hurt that much right? "my intention was just wanting to ask you to move aside since you were blocking the way but you turn and scream so i thought it would be useless to just tap you." i sit on her bed. " you could've just say it out instead of just tapping."

"One question out from me, why are you so shy? i mean we are girls, nothing bad about it"i shrug. " one answer out, doesn't mean we are girls, we cant love each other-" she shut her mouth. "what?" i chuckle. "nothing" i smirk upon her answer. i walk closer to her, pinning her to the walls. " ouh is that it? if i were to like you, how would it be?" i whisper to her ear. "uh..uhm.." i smile and pull away my face, "relaxs, i was just kidding... maybe" i whisper at the last word and smirk. 'if you say that and you believe that LGBT exist, im glad for it. because the more you're playing push and pull, the more im attracted to you.' i walk to her kitchen to grab another glass of plain sparkling water.

"so.. uhm.." she stutter and not completing her sentence. i raise my left eyebrow, "what?" "that.. uhm" still stuttering. i put down the glass and approach her. "why..?" i seductively said. " i was wondering where you are going after this i want to bring you out" i laugh. "are you making a song? if you are, you should go for rapping position" " im serious here" she pout. I look at my phone, " sorry dear, i am meeting my girls later.. but if you insist, after i meet them?" " im fine with that then, i will meet you after you meet your friends" i stood up and kiss her cheeks, " goodbye then! see you later" i wave and walk off.

I run happily to the cafe and meet my friends . "애들아 (ae-deul-a//childrens) you know, i stayed at her house yesterday!" i hop around. "어쩌라고 (Eo-jjeo-ra-go// so what)?" Jihyo ask. " don't you notice something off? Nayeon scan my attire. "what's about it?" Jeongyeon leans back. Nayeon lean forward, " since when our Sana wears pink hoodie?" "ah... you must be wearing hers" Jihyo nod. Mina laughs, " silly, that must not be it that she wants to tell, im sure there's more"

i sit down, " Mina got me." i smile. " uh oh.. Sanake, what did you do?" jihyo question out. " that.. uh.. eventually i kissed her because of the alcohol" " you don't have to blame the alcohol when you hid it too long" Dahyun said. I was about to say something but they gossip about me and her. So i close my mouth and listen to their nonsensical gossip which sounds true.

Momo notice at my sudden quietness, "why are you quiet then?" "I was about to say something too but you guys gossip about me and her.. so i assume you guys don't wanna hear more. Something crazy" i sip my drink. "뭐예요? (Mwoyeyo//what is it)" they lean forward. "Just continue to what you were saying" i sip my drink and act like i dont want to listen and story up. "야 임마 (ya im-ma//its used when someone gets on you nerves)" Jeongyeon tried to open me up.

I swallow my drink, "she ask me out" i grin. "Ohhhhh daebak.. indeed sanake" Dahyun smile widely to me. "Then what time are you meeting her?" Mina ask. "Soon-" "you should go now then" Jihyo push me away,asking me to get myself ready. "I'll text you guys!" I shouted while Jihyo gesturing me to go. Tsk.

I went to her house straight without thinking Twice. Ringing her doorbell, took her two minutes to open the door. "S-sana" i raise my eyebrow upon her calling me. " ye.. why?" I smile. "L-let's go" she step out and lock her door. "So where did you plan to go?" I turn around and ask. "Your heart-" another mouth shut. I laugh, "what?" "I mean where do you want to go?" I chuckle.

I heard that, that word 'you heart', if there isnt any tease, would i be who i am anymore? "Water park" her face suddenly drops. "Why are you looking upset?" I tried making her confess. "Nothing, lets go" "my car or public transport?" I smirk. "I guess your car then"

We went to the car, wearing the seat belt and get ourself ready. Drive to the main road, i decided to tease her again because C'mon! Its super quiet in this drive. I slowly put my hand on her tigh, rubbing it up and down. I feel her squirm "w-what are you doing?" Her voice is shaking. "Just checking something up" i maintain ny poker face. "On my tigh?" "Yes" i pull away and remain my focus on drive .

I know she was already uncomfortable but she actually secretly like it. How do i know? She replied my kiss back then! How much can she deny it? The traffic show yellow and soon to be red , i decide to stop and wait for it to turn green. I face her and place my hand on her chin, pulling her close and into a kiss. " did she just tilt?"