Yes or No?

Tzuyu POV
I hate giving in. As much as i want to scold her, i have no right to because we are not close enough to be called as friends.I should also make up for what happen, so i made her a hangover soup and head to library for my upcoming exam.
.
.
.
I went to pack my stuff after hours of sitting in the library just to study. My stomach was growling, thinking about food. My mind was fully occupied with food and all of the sudden, i think of Sana

Have she eaten? Should i buy for her food?

I shrug and walk to the nearest restaurant, buying one more for take away. I bought for her samgyetang in my hand. i wanted to give her face to face but then thinking back, im kind of shy and might just ended up blushing over nothing. on the other hand, she bought me quite alot of presents while i got her... nothing.

Not wanting to disturb her day, i leave the food at the doorstep, ring the doorbell and went in my house,cant text her since i still have not get her number. We didn't exchange our number because again, we are not close enough to be called as friends, there's no slot for me to ask for her number too since shes always drunk or busy outside.

I took a cup of tea to the back of my small balcony and look at my neighbor's garden. Still no sign of her. Few seconds later, I was about to go back in my room when someone just ring the doorbell , i took my time to the door and open it. To my surprise, Sana is the one whom ring my doorbell. "did you left this at my door?" she lifted up the plastic bag that is filled with samgyetang. i shake my head to avoid from suspicion of weird things. "you're lying, your eyes is shaking." she smile. "and i love liars" she smirks while i gulp.

"its just so sudden that you bought for me..." she trial off. " any intention?" she added. "what about you come in my house and talk?" i pull her in. It was so sudden that i act this way. There were no 'Yes or No' from her and i just pull her in without any hesitation. Like as if her only option was.....Yes or Yes. She kept quiet while she in my house, quietly taking a sit on the dining table , scanning around the house. "so, you were saying?" i walk to the kitchen to make her drink, waiting for her to talk but nope, she was daydreaming.

i went out with a cup of hot chocolate in my hand." hey" she jolt. " what are you daydreaming about?" "nothing" she chuckle awkwardly. " i have no intention, i just thought of you while i was getting my food earlier on." i put down the cup infront of her while taking a sit. she just wrap her hands around the cup, staring onto the cup. "hey"she shook her head that i got her attention again, she is looking at me. I stare into her eyes warmly. "sorry you were saying?" she lean forward to get what i was saying earlier on. "i said i have no intention for getting you food." i shrug. " i just thought that i should get food for you."

Sana POV

'i just thought that i should get for you'

she just drag me in without any hesitation that make me stone and daydream because i've never seen this side of her. straightforward and bold so.. unlike her. "are you sure you have no intention?" "no" she answered firmly. " because follow by my instinct, surely you want to build our friendship" she stoned. " hmm?" i pressure her abit. "i don't know" she sounded sad. "now don't be sad, you don't look sad but your voice do." i rest my chin on my palm, looking into her eyes. " now eat your food before its super cold. " she look somewhere else to avoid our eye contact. "well its cold now.. but i will still eat it. " i took out the wooden chopstick from the plastic, sparkling eyes are displayed. " thank you " i thank her almost like a mumble.

"so what are you doing now? as in have you done your project?" i ask while i am chewing the food. "can you swallow your food before you talk? it sounded abit rude doe.."

rude? am i?

"jeosonghamnida" i said after i swallow the food. " relax, why are you so formal? anyway, i have no assignment or project since my exam come in every two weeks and so.." "so fast?" i stop eating and look at her , giving my attention"

"its normal.. anyway you will get exam sooner or later." i just 'hmm' in respond. few minutes later, i finish eating that i thought i should give her time for her to study so i make my way off. "by the way, here's my number since we have not exchange our number since that time." i gave a piece of paper and she take it, 'hmm-ing' in respond. i wave her a goodbye and walk away afterwards.

.

.

.

.

Night come by, my thought was full of question, questioning myself

is she considered as a friend?

is she slowly accepting me as one?

why is she cold sometimes?

i was on my bed, covering myself with blanket until someone message me

-Hey,Tzuyu her
Do you want to hang out perhaps?

Oh, hey! sure

-Then meet me at the cafe at 2 maybe?

Okay

the conversation been cut out since she blue ticked me. a sudden question make me wanting to ask her.

hey, one question before i sleep

-what is it?

Are we friends? i mean i woudn't mind if we are not, but i would love to be your friend.

-yes, we are

a few second later,

-we are friends.

-----to be continued-----

Hey guys!! Sorry for the super late update since I'm super busy this few weeks with work and all.. But hey!

I sense some tingling sensation here...

Anyways.. Don't forget to vote and comment! See ya!