Trying to get you

Sana POV

I went to school as per normal, not to be seen Neighbour is here. I walk my way to the chill room where students can play their games and chill there since my class actually starts later.

"So did you get to talk to your unfriendly neighbour?" Nayeon leans towards me. "Ani...aish! This is frustrating!!" i grab the wholesome of my hair, making it messy. "Her personality kills me! Im wanting to know how is she like, did she like the gifts that i gave and so.." i sigh.

"Dont worry, you'll meet someday" Jeongyeon chew her gum while playing her game, not giving eye contact.

I sigh in return, "easy for you to say.." i lay my head on Nayeon's back, wondering if i could really meet her.

I do not think if she would be in a same course as i am too. Singing? She doesnt seem like shes a type of person who would be interested in this "lame" course.

~~~~~~~~
We are already in class also Teacher is here, teaching but we, all the 8 members here including me, talking our plan for the day later.

"Do you guys want to do this lame subject project later in the cafe?" Chaeyoung suggest. "Aniya.. Today is your day out remember?" i turn my way to Mina's direction which she is actually focusing in class. "Oh yea.." Chaeyoung then turn away as she didnt want to join since it was their monthsary today.

"I think we all can right?" Jihyo added. "lets go then!" Nayeon said, not waiting for other's answers.

~~~~~~
Its already noon, we already in the cafe, planning and research things that is related. "Aren't you guys thirsty?" Jeongyeon question out and took our attention. "I am thirsty....and im also hungry" Momo raises her hand.

"Aish... Paboya.. Arraso.. I will buy a sandwhich for you' Jeongyeon walk off without giving Momo to continue to talk.

We continue doing our reseach until Jeongyeon came back, looking much pissed. "Why do you look pissed off?" I question out. "That girl. She bump onto me but just bow, not opening her mouth to say Sorry" Jeongyeon point out. My eyes straight to the girl who is at the counter, looking at the menu.

She look familiar doe..

I stood up and make my way to the counter. "Where are you going?" Jeongyeon ask. "Ouh.. I feel hungry too, i want to buy a sandwich"

"So what would you want to buy?" the Staff ask the girl at the counter. I can hear that she actually say something but too soft.

I heard what she say.. Should i help her?? Aish!

"Excuse me?" i went beside the girl, " may i have ice chocolate and also a Chicken egg sandwhich please" i order her drink and added my "not needed" sandwich. I paid the price and gave it to the girl, not looking at her, "here... Its yours." i smile.

She still look down, bowing and softly say thank you and walk away.

Her???

"Hey! Wait!" i chase after the girl. The girl obey and stop. "Whats.. Whats your name?" I hold onto her shoulder while panting. "Tzuyu" she talk softly and walk away.

Huh? Chewy? Chuwi? God damn it.

I went back to my place and settle down, feeling frustrated. "What took you so long??" Jeongyeon ask, looking at her laptop. "I.. I almost got her name"

"WHO???" all of them exclaim that i got startled. "Her. My anti social neighbour" "heol..." Nayeon react. "Soo?? Did you get her number?" Momo perk up.

Her number.... Her... Number.... Ah!! Bata!(thats right) paboya!

"No.. I didnt get her number" i look down. "Paboya!" Jeongyeon knock my head. I whine in pain. "So then, your sandwich is gone.. Mean you buy for her?" Jeongyeon bombard me with question again. "Obviously. I saw her, the staff was .. Urgh.. They cant hear what she was mumbling about! So i order for her and pay for her" i sigh in anger.

"Well.... I guess, we need to spend our night at the bar again then.." Nayeon suggest.

~~~
Our noon went by being frustrated of my anti social neighbour and how dumb i am. We did our project halfway while im stuck with five words ,all of the hours we spend.

The only ones going the bar is only Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Me. Jihyo, Dahyun and Momo didnt agree to go bar because they have nothing to be stress of and they didnt want to be drunk the night away.

I drink, Nayeon too. Both of us grumble and mumble things out to Jeongyeon's ears.

Things are empty now, nothing to rant anymore. Both of us is pretty much drunk, which made Jeongyeon worried.

Jeongyeon wanted to send me home but i insist , saying i have high tolerance of alcohol but im wobbling all along. Jeongyeon obeyed my words but still she send Nayeon home, letting me going home alone.

I walk my way home but halfway through, i blacked out and when i open my eyes, i found myself in my room.

Wha...? Who send me home??

~~~~~To be continued~~~~~
Hiiiiii heres an update for this <3
Anywayssss im sorry for the grammar mistake but i believe you guy do enjoy right?

Do vote, comment and stay tune!