No "Thank you"?

Tzuyu POV

I fold my arms "why am i worrying over you anyways? Tch" i talk to myself and walk back to the store, doing what i was doing earlier on.
.
.
.
.
.
I went back home, realising that i just paid for her for two bottles and saved her before. "Pabo!" i hit myself. "You can just open up to her, why are you still stubborn?" i hit myself all around my body.

I swear if She gets drunk on the street again, im taking her to my home. Make her panic. ddo! Ddo!(again!) you're worrying over her again

I went to my balcony, i look at my neighbour's garden, i saw a lady talking to herself. "Tch. Psycho" i turn myself to my room but i heard her shouting my name " Tzuyu! Yah!" i run back to the balcony and look at her. "How could you be so cold huh?!"

I kept quiet, looking at what she's doing. "Im just insecure with social..that is why im like this" i talk to myself. Moment later she went quiet, looking tired.

Yep.. She knocked out. But isnt it cold outside? Alot of mosquito?

I went to her house with the passcode that i remember she whisper it to my ear when she was drunk. Only god knows how hard i was suffering. I went straight for hunting to her garden because its still new for me to remember how her house look like.

Finally, i got to her Garden, i look around, shes..gone. I went out to the garden and search but still the same. The moment when i wanted to head back to her house, someone pull me back to the garden. "What are you...doing in my house.."

Sana... Its Her.

"I was looking for you! Where did you go?" I just cant be bothered what she is mumbling next so i just carry her a bridal style , straight to her room. I wanted to free my hand below her head but her head is too heavy.

A sudden movement from my abdominal up to my breast and up to my collar makes me blush hardly. She grab my collar and pull me close, i almost kissed her but i avoid. She whisper at my ear, "why is it so hard to get you? Do you know i gave my all and almost gave up on you...?" she mumble the last few words.

I just smile and free my hand, "i hope , you will try harder that i will open up to you one day" i turn my back but she grab my wrist. "Just..stay.. Will you?" she mumble out from her sleep.

I just couldnt see her like this.. My heart weakened if someone beg to me. I let go of her grip, obeying her command. I take a nearby chair and sit until i knocked off.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sana POV

Eikk!!! Where am i again??!!! my room?? God.. Im safe- wait! Am i being molested? Did i bring a guy home? Am i wearing a shirt?

I check underneath the blanket but its all safe, im wearing yesterday's shirt still. I look around-

Eikk!! Nani??!!! Who is this?? Am i being raped???!!!

I poke the head of the person which make the person groan and turn to the side

Tzuyu????

"Tzuyu ah.." i shake her gently. She groan as she sit up slowly. "Tzuyu ah-" i felt something up my throat. As my leg was kind of numb and i couldnt hold it, i accidentally vomit on her. When my leg found its own soul, i run to the toilet and lock myself in.

I went out feeling guilty and ashame, looking at her still stoning and looking down. "Great.." she said out. "I-im sorry.." i took a towel and wipe her face off. "What a good impression that you made.." she snatch my towel and wipe her face by herself. "You know.. I wanted to open up but this is just a "perfect" impression that you made"

"Im sorry! I-i didnt mean to.. You can bath her if you want.. Take my shirt and a pants before you head back home" i tried to calm her down. She sigh and took a white shirt of mine and a black sweatpants from my room wardrobe and head straight to my bathroom, making herself clean up.

I walk back and forth because of the incident earlier on. After she finishes bathing, one of her hand was busy drying her hair, another one is holding onto her dirty shirt. I ran towards her, "here.. I will wash your shirt for you "i take her shirt and put it on the laundry basket. "Hmm.. Thank you.. Now its your turn to bath." i say sorry again before heading to the bathroom.

After a few minutes spending my time in the toilet, i went out. Theres no trace of her but only a hangover soup was being left.

Have a hangover soup
before heading somewhere else.

T-z-u-y-u

~~~to be continued~~~~~