Rant on Twilight: The Music

Okay, here's something that REALLY pisses me off with Twilight. The fact that any music that were IN the damn movies are now referred to as "The Twilight Band(s)".

For instance, all over Youtube, on say, Muse music videos, you are sure to find a rant on Twilight. In fact it will be shite stuff like, "Thumbs up if you liked Muse before Twilight". Who gives a fuck?! Bands such as, Paramore, Metric, Death Cab for Cutie, Muse, Linkin Park and OK GO are referred to as, "The Twilight Band" or "That Vampire Band". Jesus Christ! The band only want more publicity, by any means possible! It's like here on Wattpad. You want to advertise your story, by any means possible. Doesn't everyone? And if you were suddenly referred to as "That Vampire author" or "The guy that wrote that supernatural thing" It would piss you off, am I right?

I can understand why people hate Twilight. I'm no longer too fond of it. But you don't have to be all, "OMG Twilight made this band suck! thumbs up if you agree!" I'm sure the music director didn't put the song in a place where it could've been more easily heard.However, once it's on the official soundtrack, the 'orginal' fans go mad! Now, I didn't begin to really like Paramore until after Twilight, but it wasn't because of 'Decode' in fact, I hated that song. A good friend of mine showed me one of their songs, and then I found one I'd be listening too, and I didn't realize that. Go figure. But if I said that, Twi-haters would go, "You only found the band cos of Twilight! MLEEEHHH" etc. Now, that was for examples sake. But if you ignore the fact that the movie was TWILIGHT you realize that the music is pretty damn good. I mean, really. If you like a song, only because you hear it in a movie, then sure, knock yourself out by listening to it endlessly. But for the love of Christ, don't judge the person.

Now, I'm a music freak, and I've seen all the Twilight films thus far. The music choices for the films are good. Amazing even. But I just despise the fact that people hate the band because they were in ONE of the films. I mean, I can understand why you'd hate Muse, because of Twilight, but the other bands are okay.

Jesus yap-dancing Christ I'm bloody sick of it. And yeah I know, I keep going on, but it's insane when you go onto a band's music video that wasn't even IN the film, and people say that Twilight ruined the band, which causes other people to join in and get bitchy, and then it's up to one person to show them the voice of reason, and then THOSE people are the brunt of the anger yada, yada, yada.

So yeah, basis of this rant is to tell people: SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT TWILIGHT AND THE BANDS THAT WERE IN THE MOVIES! THEY WERE IN THE MOVIES, AND YOU HAD NO POWER TO MAKE THE DECISION! IT'S MADE. FUCKING DEAL WITH IT!!

Sorry >< Just had to say that. OH and a little thing I came up with YEARS ago!

THE REAL ENDING TO BREAKING DAWN:

Bella and Edward get married. She gets knocked up, and nearly dies. Bella gets turned into a vampire. She wakes up, angry and bloodlust-y and kills Edward! She then goes down and kills all the Cullens and her kid. Jacob and the pack return to La Push to get away from her as she's going insane. She then comes to her senses, and throws herself into a self-made fire. The End! :D

I told m friend that when she was reading Breaking Dawn, and she believed me, until I told her I lied >:D (After five minutes or so of convincing >.<)