Chapter 15 (End)

3 years ago ❤

Baekhyun is now officially A Park. He also gives birth to His baby girl Brianna she is now 1 year old. While chanhyun is now 6 years old. He's studying already at a kindergarden. As always daddys boy. While brianna is Chanyeol's princess. Our life is so adorable and wonderful. My friend luhan he's now pregnant again with a baby girl he's also married to Sehun alex is mow 5 years old. While kyungsoo he gives birth to his son 2 years ago so Kyrie is now 2 years old. We always celebrate every event on our family. Bonding time with the kids and their uncles are the best for them.

(Baekhyun's Pov)

"Chanhyun! Help your sister to find her doll please?" Baek said.

"Mommy she always lost her doll im so tired to find it" chanhyun said.

"Chanhyun what attitude is that you must help your sister to find her doll you know she's only 2 years old dear. If your dad knkws about this he's goin to be upset on you! You dont want that right?" Baek said.

"Fine!" Chanhyun said. And climb upstairs to brianna's Play room.

"Im Hommeeeeee" Chanyeol shout i walk towards him and greet him a kiss.

"Where's the kids?" Chanyeol asked.

"They're in brianna's play room. Chanhyun's attitude is really confusing me he starts to get lazy and i dont know why maybe its because of his I Pad. Chanyeol you must confiscate it to him or else he cant focus on his study. Im not saying that you confiscate it for me just give him a limitations on playing on his I pad please" baek said.

"Anything for you babe. I'll go upstairs and talk to him" chanyeol said.

(Chanyeol's pov)

I walk upstairs and goes to Brianna's playroom.

"Kids im homee~~" i said.

The two kids run to me and hug mee.

"Daddy im happy you came back home.!" Chanhyun said and i smile to him.

"Chanhyunah lets talk later okay for now lets find brianna's doll" i said. They both nodded.

"Daddy i found my doll yeyy!!" Brianna said.

"Oh good girl now im talkin to your brother is it okay?" I said and brianna nodded.

"Chanhyun come on i need to talk to you." I said.

"Yes daddy what is it?" Chanhyun said.

"Son i know your grown up now but you still have to talk to your mother have some respect son.. please your mom is a little bit annoyed earlier because of what happend. So im going to confiscate your i pad for a while because of what you did earlier. And if you use this always you cant focus on your studies anymore because your being distracted. So you have a limitations before you use your i pad you have to finish all of your studies first your mom will check it so im asking if its okay for you and also you have to say sorry to your mommy." I said.

"Okay im sorry dad" chanhyun said and i hugged him and says "its okay dont ever do that again".

(Baekhyun's pov)

I walk up to brianna's bedroom to get her so that we can eat dinner.

"Brianna come on lets eat!" I said. She comes to me and i carry her.

I walk to chanhyun's bedroom and saw chanyeol there.

"Chanyeol and chanhyun come on lets eat breakfast!" I said. And they both walk to me.