04| No Escape

╔═══════════╗FOUR

╔═══════════╗
FOUR.
NO ESCAPE!
═══════════╝

ENCHANTED FOREST
( PAST )

"What about what I think?" Poppy whined as her and her mother were walking through the enchanted forest to get to Poppy's great grandmothers house.Red riding hood chuckled at her daughters behavior.

"Now come on.Granny is expecting us"Anita said, moving leafs out of her path, before helping Poppy with them.

"But I wanted to go see Snow"Poppy said with a frown.Anita turned around to face her 9 year old daughter.She pursed her lips.

Anita looked at Poppy."Poppy, Snow had important business to go to."She said sternly, giving Poppy the stare that meant to now ask too many questions about the subject they were talking about.Anita turned around and began walking again, her daughter following after her."Granny made her special cookies" She teased.

Poppy let a smile grow on her face at the sound of cookies.She did a mental cheer in her head, Anita seeing it on her face and causing a wide smile to break out on Red's face.Anita started to walk ahead, stepping over some roots and branches, her daughter following pursuit.

Poppy's mind wondered to a different subject.A subject that didn't come up much often.Poppy flipped her ponytail behind her, as she approached her mother, walking beside her.

"Mom, Who's Peter Pan?"

Right when Poppy asked her that question Anita stopped walking and turned to her daughter with a bewildered expression.

"Where on Earth did that questions come from?"Anita asked, placing her hands on her hips.

Poppy bit her lip, meeting her mother's eyes."It just popped into my mind I guess..."She shrugged.Anita frowned, turning around walking a littler faster than before.Poppy struggling to catch up, and when she did she sighed, knowing her mother wasn't going to answer the question that had been circling her mind.

NEVER LAND
( PAST )

Red riding hood had taken a free seat on the Jolly Roger with Killian.She stayed in an under Cabin with baby Poppy who was sleeping in a cot.Everytike the boat shaked Anita would hold Poppy's crib down so it didn't fall over.The Ship came to a halt, so Anita shrugged her hood on before walking out of the cabin, thinking Poppy would be safe down there now that the boat as reached shore.

"Have we reached Never land?"A note asked approaching Killian from behind.He looked at her with a smile.

"Yes we have"He said.Anita nodded looking out into the distance.Killian looked at her with admiration."So your looking for a healing follower, am I right?"